💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP designed to be played from start to finish'

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

Having the sounds continue on after in other in their unique way would be pretty cool. Venus and G.U.Y. continuation is epic amazing :legend: What's TBEP? :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaybeKermit

pf, guys I'm crying, ALIVE (by BEP) is perfect ugh hahaha, never really expressed my feelings for that songs, so let me plssssssssssssss

:excited2:   :party: :legend: crying

Having the sounds continue on after in other in their unique way would be pretty cool. Venus and G.U.Y. continuation is epic amazing :legend: What's TBEP? :)

The Black Eyed Peas :-D 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWeUyYzHLPk

U-GO-BOY

you should listen to Kelis' Flesh Tone. It's one of the best EDM albums of all time and the tracks flow in each other as well

MaybeKermit

you should listen to Kelis' Flesh Tone. It's one of the best EDM albums of all time and the tracks flow in each other as well

ugh so much good music  :emo: can't handle this 

Gaga is Life

The Black Eyed Peas :-D 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWeUyYzHLPk

Oh :flop: Tbh I kinda don't really like them that much, some of their songs are cool though but they got annoying to me with their constant slayage. Then they released Imma Be and everything was alright. Alive is a pretty cool song :music:

Knife

ARTPOP definitely feels more like an album designed to be skipped around, maybe even delete a few tracks.

I do feel some sort of continuity in ARTPOP, I guess it depends on the person, but its sorta like a movie for me, it starts with a bang, (Aura) then goes into the party, s-xed side of Gaga(V, GUY, SD), but then with J&D things start to get serious, it introduces her struggles, her need to be man-cured, her career problems, (DWUW) and her career objectives (ARTPOP), the hard side of getting there, (Swine), the way people look at her (Donatella), and the way she really is (Fashion), then it goes into the consecuences of her struggles, hiding herself in MJH, being at the lonely bottom in Dope, like many movies when before the ending you think the good character is dead or something, but then she realizes that the good side of everything which is being with her loved one and going around the world (gypsy) makes it all worth it, and then she wins in the end and goes out with an Applause

thats how I feel the album

MaybeKermit

Oh :flop: Tbh I kinda don't really like them that much, some of their songs are cool though but they got annoying to me with their constant slayage. Then they released Imma Be and everything was alright. Alive is a pretty cool song :music:

I first looooved them, then HATED THEM because BOOM BOOM POW was EVERYWHERE and they were getting mainstream!!! then I loved them again lol, Alive is perfect  :worship:

I do feel some sort of continuity in ARTPOP, I guess it depends on the person, but its sorta like a movie for me, it starts with a bang, (Aura) then goes into the party, s-xed side of Gaga(V, GUY, SD), but then with J&D things start to get serious, it introduces her struggles, her need to be man-cured, her career problems, (DWUW) and her career objectives (ARTPOP), the hard side of getting there, (Swine), the way people look at her (Donatella), and the way she really is (Fashion), then it goes into the consecuences of her struggles, hiding herself in MJH, being at the lonely bottom in Dope, like many movies when before the ending you think the good character is dead or something, but then she realizes that the good side of everything which is being with her loved one and going around the world (gypsy) makes it all worth it, and then she wins in the end and goes out with an Applause

thats how I feel the album

that's exactly how I experience the album too! I just mean that the MUSIC itself isn't really continuous as the themes... do you know what I mean? like I said: it would be cool if there'd be transitions, introductions,... :D

ARTPOP definitely feels more like an album designed to be skipped around, maybe even delete a few tracks.

Swine shade?  :derpga: but I know what you mean. Swine is a good song, but I never listen to it myself, only when I listen to the CD and don't want to play next lol  :fan:

GagaMyBlood95

I very much like that idea, and yeah, ARTPOP floats very well...

Quartz

what the hell? hahahaha, it's just a joke right? :derpga:

I'm quite serious :smh: Now that I think about it, it seems really ridiculous that I never heard ARTPOP in the right order :toofunga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

VforVendetta

All Gaga albums are made to be played from start to finish, especially BTW and ARTPOP.

tomsches

Yeah, I thought it would be like Kate Bush's Aerial: You can't skip songs and the whole album is basically one long track where every song/part flows into the next one

VforVendetta

Never noticed it. I always played ARTPOP at shuffle :messga: I'll try that next time :spin:

:giveup: You are killing to flow of the album that way. You should listen BTW and ARTPOP always from start to finish. :yes:

Brandon

That are nice words from Gaga, but almost every album has that.

Futures-x/LoveSounds :legend:

However I love ARTPOP I think it isn't cohesive and is a mess. (Aura till SD is not though)

MaybeKermit

That are nice words from Gaga, but almost every album has that.

Futures-x/LoveSounds :legend:

However I love ARTPOP I think it isn't cohesive and is a mess. (Aura till SD is not though)

the beginning is indeed much more cohesive!

:giveup: You are killing to flow of the album that way. You should listen BTW and ARTPOP always from start to finish. :yes:

right? I always have to play Venus first just so I can listen to G.U.Y. :(

Archived