💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP designed to be played from start to finish'

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

Bebe

ooh, like that. Well, I don't listen much to Britney Spears, so I have no problems with that lol! And indeed, he ruined Crazy kids :pukey:   

I'm not too bothered though. I remember Will's slick productions and cool lyrics.

There was a reason Michael Jackson wanted him to produce his last, and unfortunately unfinished, album.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaybeKermit

I actually think SWINE is kind of weird right after ARTPOP 

MJH is perfectly matched with DOPE, the same goes with VENUS, GUY, SEXXX DREAM

Yeah!!! Swine just doesn't fit. Venus and GUY are just  :legend:

That's the case, though. For example MJh-DOPE-Gypsy

MJH: song about getting high, look at the ending

DOPE: ballad that fits perfectly after MJH

Gypsy: starts as a ballad, becomes a dance song

MaybeKermit

I'm not too bothered though. I remember Will's slick productions and cool lyrics.

There was a reason Michael Jackson wanted him to produce his last, and unfortunately unfinished, album.

really? didn't hear that untill now  :confused:  that's so cool! 

KingOfSpain

Confessions On A Dancefloor is like a DJ session. In factm, it's only a big song.

I love that idea.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Bebe

really? didn't hear that untill now  :confused:  that's so cool! 

Yeah :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsIeI8F2IUI

MaybeKermit

That's the case, though. For example MJh-DOPE-Gypsy

MJH: song about getting high, look at the ending

DOPE: ballad that fits perfectly after MJH

Gypsy: starts as a ballad, becomes a dance song

Yeah, I know. I said that the album really is a journey. Everything fits perfect (except for Swine), but the melodies don't flow into eachother, it's just their themes that fit perfect. 

Confessions On A Dancefloor is like a DJ session. In factm, it's only a big song.

I love that idea.

I'm not familiar Madonna's work, except for MDNA :p So COADF is also continuous? nice! 

Yeah :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsIeI8F2IUI

so cool!  :excited2: imagine MJ singing Boom Boom Pow lol 

KingOfSpain

Yeah, I know. I said that the album really is a journey. Everything fits perfect (except for Swine), but the melodies don't flow into eachother, it's just their themes that fit perfect. 

I'm not familiar Madonna's work, except for MDNA :P So COADF is also continuous? nice! 

It's the best Madonna album for me because it sounded so fresh in 2005. Give it a listen!  ;)

Quartz

Never noticed it. I always played ARTPOP at shuffle :messga: I'll try that next time :spin:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

MaybeKermit

Never noticed it. I always played ARTPOP at shuffle :messga: I'll try that next time :spin:

what the hell? hahahaha, it's just a joke right? :derpga:

It's the best Madonna album for me because it sounded so fresh in 2005. Give it a listen!  ;)

i'll TRY haha, she's not really my  :tea:

KingOfSpain

what the hell? hahahaha, it's just a joke right? :derpga:

i'll TRY haha, she's not really my  :tea:

hahahaha not really mine either but she has good music sometimes

dfghuer5

Green Day does that with quite a few of their songs as well, basically the whole American Idiot album continues as one big song while you listen to it, only with a couple of exceptions, same with a few songs off of 21st Century Breakdown and Dookie. I enjoy it when artists do that with their songs because you can hardly hear the transition between two songs and it makes everything came together as a whole :)

MaybeKermit

hahahaha not really mine either but she has good music sometimes

hahaha I know, I listened to MDNA, so that's a start :p I just lost my respect for her after you-know-what happened at her tour lol

MaybeKermit

Green Day does that with quite a few of their songs as well, basically the whole American Idiot album continues as one big song while you listen to it, only with a couple of exceptions, same with a few songs off of 21st Century Breakdown and Dookie. I enjoy it when artists do that with their songs because you can hardly hear the transition between two songs and it makes everything came together as a whole :)

I forgot about that album! Yeah, I love it too... But it still has to be interesting and experimental, you know? Some artists do it, and fail because the whole album sounds the same song over and over again (= boring). But with BEP for example, their album THE E.N.D. sounds like ONE SONG, but it's still refreshing and cool, you know?

;)

wow, that's amazing  :excited2:   :excited2:  thank you! I'm downloading it  :worship:

Archived