Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I really don't think there's gonna be a 3rd single......

Chucky

Featured Posts

MessyTop

As much as it pains me to say this, I agree. If there was going to be a third single, Interscope would've released it by now. I have no idea what Gaga was shooting at Hearst, but I doubt it was a music video for the third single. At this point, I think it's just time to move on to the next project/album. ARTPOP is a great album and yes, it deserved better, but it didn't live up to expectations, and I think it's officially dead now. Trying to revive it with a 3rd single would just be beating a dead horse. 

exactly, she needs new energy and trying to push a single at this point is gonna be useless

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE

Na I'm still here for it. She didn't get to take her time and polish applause, which was great and all but not on par with any other video she's done- I don't think she needs to rush it.

I don't think anything's at risk for being rushed this time round tbh... :laughga:

Na I'm still here for it. She didn't get to take her time and polish applause, which was great and all but not on par with any other video she's done- I don't think she needs to rush it.

ARTPOP is dead. 

It's not dead. She's putting all these pics out about how people are describing things as "ARTPOP" like it's an adjective. Just be patient and have some faith. They're trying to get their footing back now that the team has changed and Troy is gone.

One of the things we discussed in my Product & Brand Management course for the 2014 Trends is the idea of releasing things simultaneously like Beyoncé did with the album. I'm not saying she'll release an entire album with a bunch of music videos, but I see her releasing the video along with the announcement of the single. 

Emvee

r u psychic? r u part of the haus? :roll:

Filming at Hearst castle was NOT for interludes, are you kidding me? A million dollar expense and full choreography for interludes, yeah I'm sure that makes total sense to interscope and Gaga and a cheap and effective interlude could be produced just as well in a studio.

Archived