💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I really don't think there's gonna be a 3rd single......

Chucky

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A non-release of a third single would be the death of ARTPOP, the one we have right now. Unless there's a re-release in the works slated for this year, a follow-up single to DWUW is nothing but an imperative - even more so considering there's also a world tour she'd embark really soon. The least scenario I'd want is for us to have yet another world tour without a single on radio for additional promo (both for the tour and for the album). 

Tommy Monster

Her best music getting 2 singles with only one video :( such a shame :emo: i hope there is at least one more...

3rd single is from act II.

Wait is it supposed to be called 3rd single? Or "lead single from act II is the 3rd single"? :flop:

I just dont know anymore :emo:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

high heeled fem

It has been confirmed she was filming a MUSIC VIDEO + some other things for an unknown project so...

exactly....

Addy Ezzie

I don't know either... I hope it's for something ARTPOP-related. But most of all, I want it to be released for real this time.

I don't even care what it is, I just want something new from Gaga :giveup:

MessyTop

singles are released to promote an album.

ARTPOP is dead. Why would interscope release another single.

It's such a shame that we ended up with 1 video from this era.

Whispering

It's such a shame that we ended up with 1 video from this era.

Singles are released to support albums that are in the BB top 200, and ARTPOP is still in the top 100.

With an arena-sized tour coming up, and the album still in in the top 100, it would make perfect sense for Interscope to release another single.

Then there are sales outside of the US to consider, as well, with the upcoming tour dates outside of the US.

LaLuna

As much as it pains me to say this, I agree. If there was going to be a third single, Interscope would've released it by now. I have no idea what Gaga was shooting at Hearst, but I doubt it was a music video for the third single. At this point, I think it's just time to move on to the next project/album. ARTPOP is a great album and yes, it deserved better, but it didn't live up to expectations, and I think it's officially dead now. Trying to revive it with a 3rd single would just be beating a dead horse. 

Creyk

I honestly think there was going to be a third single, but then it was cancelled :ohwell:

Archived