💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I really don't think there's gonna be a 3rd single......

Chucky

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

She wouldn't spend all that money for interludes. That's definitely a video/s for a future single/s.

Right, if she spent that much money on just tour interludes, I'm turning in my stan card.

Remember though that pic she posted like a month ago where she had a board of tour ideas and a board of music video ideas and they were covered with ? Post-its. So at least at SOME point there were plans for a MV.

Tbh I think Gaga knows this next single needs to be perfect and chart well, so she's waiting for everything to be in place in terms of promo, timing, tour. Also, bookmark me: single and MV will release simultaneously. That got taken from her with Applause, so she will for sure do it now.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, if she spent that much money on just tour interludes, I'm turning in my stan card.

Remember though that pic she posted like a month ago where she had a board of tour ideas and a board of music video ideas and they were covered with ? Post-its. So at least at SOME point there were plans for a MV.

Tbh I think Gaga knows this next single needs to be perfect and chart well, so she's waiting for everything to be in place in terms of promo, timing, tour. Also, bookmark me: single and MV will release simultaneously. That got taken from her with Applause, so she will for sure do it now.

:yes: she will not let this one fail. Take DWUW it was going well and would have done much better with a video, they just didn't care much for it. This single's release and promo must be perfect.

LaLuna

I hate to be such a downer but I'm starting to think there's no point in even releasing a 3rd single. At this point, we're the only ones who care, the rest of the world has already forgotten that Gaga has an album out and I don't see how a 3rd single could help revive the public's interest, unless there's MASSIVE promo, a killer music video and of course, she has to choose her single wisely. It has to be a mini-comeback. I don't want it to be MTN all over again :ohno:

Mythos

I hope she is going to release something new, something from an EP, short before the Tour. Because a 3rd Single after all this time would do absolutely nothing, it would be just a waste of money, energy and time.

hijadeputa

I'm hoping it's for the tour interludes, just to see the meltdowns :sharon:

I think Applause will be the only single of ARTPOP tbh. 

Hate me for saying this but everyones thinking it. She'll do nothing until the tour, and after the tour take a long ass break again.

Justin Drew Bieber

I'm just hoping we get a music video soon, I'll take anything at this point :manicure:

SwagLikeLG

I agree, even though I don't want to.

A third single would almost be pointless now anyway, I just wonder what she was doing at Hearst castle then and I hope we see whatever she was filming eventually.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I'm calling it, the hearst video was for TEMPLE ;)

I believe they played Venus/G.U.Y to throw us off.

I still think the video is for Brooklyn Nights/Temple?? "The original set of the video was in Brooklyn", gaga always has something up her sleeve. who would expect a song called 'Brooklyn Nights' or 'Temple' to be at a castle.

eamonster123

at this point, i wouldnt mind just one more single, then she could get a clean slate with Act II

r u psychic? r u part of the haus? :roll:

There's gonna be a third single :roll:

Archived