💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I really don't think there's gonna be a 3rd single......

Chucky

Featured Posts

She wouldn't spend all that money for interludes. That's definitely a video/s for a future single/s.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister

We have 10 more days to know if there is gonna be a single. Don't worry, either this monday (10th) or the next one (17th of march)

things r so secretive this era it only to reveal **** all tbh.... :cryga:

DriverMonster

No single from the album we have now. If there was going to be, it would have been out by now. Or a long time ago. If she's going to release something new, it would probably come out near the time of the tour.

Soul Hybrid

This is so OFF topic, but

Where´s the photo you get a selfie doing Derpga face ( :derpga: ) ?

I find it so Hilarious :lmao: and i need so see it again :manicure:

Well, going again to the 3th single, i think we will have a music video or interludes, and at this point, if i have 1 minutes of a video i will be so happy :laughga:

Chromatislaps

things r so secretive this era it only to reveal **** all tbh.... :cryga:

you should have been a MJ fan, then you'd know how pressed the fans became after 6 years of not getting new music after the 2005 trial....:toofunny: And Sony releasing all those greatest hits albums :lmao: This Is It was the biggest meltdown (basically of excitement), and last meltdown the MJ fan community had...

rivingtonrebels

It could be the tour interludes, except pulling in all the dancers for them and doing choreo doesn't really fit with that theory.

It was likely for a music video and a couple other things, but when or if we ever see it is another story

Sableye

honestly i don't expect anything. 

i dont expect anything from her atm. i don't expect anything to come from the countdowns on the app.

i don't expect the dwuw video. i don't event the venus video. i don't expect a third single.

i don't expect ARTPOP act II. i don't expect tea, temple, brooklyn nights, etc.

i'm always going to be a stan for gaga, but waiting for those things is like waiting for a rain in this drought, useless and disappointing. 

It has been confirmed she was filming a MUSIC VIDEO + some other things for an unknown project so...

Probably single #3 + tour/Roseland interludes. That'd make the most sense. But who knows with how this era is playing out.

Not hyping my self for anything. 

lairofhk

Theres def gonna be a 3rd single. The question, of course, is when it's coming. Who ****ing knows.

HaveAnOysterBBy

tbh its probobly a good idea to not release a 3rd single until that annoying dark horse song is gone :coffee:

Archived