Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If you had 5 minutes with Gaga...

llbcherry

Featured Posts

Optimus

I'd ask her:

When will you fire DJWS and Tara?

Could you get your old team back?

Are you going to work with better producers?

When will you use a professional video director?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Angel

Psh, you could probably only get one question in with Gaga if you only have five minutes. Homegirl loves to talk a lot. lol

Allison M

1. How are you feeling? (Physically, emotionally)

2. What is your favorite part of the show?

3. I would tell her a personal story of how she helped me.

4. Can I have your phone number? (although she would never)

5. TAKE ME WITH YOU.

i don't know... lol talk about whatever is going on at the moment. whatever she wants to talk about.

Pure Adrenaline

I would wanna touch her boobs, ass and kiss her :ARTPOP:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I would talk with her like every other person on Earth. 

How are you?

Is your hip okay now?

Do you still smoke weed?

Wanna smoke a blunt with me? 

:troll:

SummerGirl21

I would tell her I love seeing a strong female who is in charge of her life/career.  It's empowering and exciting.  And I really love that she truly has the chops to back everything up.  Oh and that she is one of the best live acts I've ever seen. 

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite Bowie song?

2.  Will you ever release a non-pop album on your own?

3.  If you could recommend one book, what would it be?

4.  Will you please please please come to Bonnaroo?

5.  What/Who are you currently listening to?  

Bonus question:  Who is your favorite classical composer? 

But to be honest, I think I would probably just babel and cry. 

Michael

I'd probably just try to have the best conversation that I possibly could with her, and then ask her to sing something with me for a few seconds, so for the rest of my life I could say that I've dueted with Lady Gaga.

shaneybaby

i wouldnt really have any questions for her. id tell her how i felt about her and what she has done for me and just talk to her n try to have a normal cool convo really. 

fede ARTPOP

i hv my speech for the time i meet her...ill die!   :flutter:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Interlude

Psh, you could probably only get one question in with Gaga if you only have five minutes. Homegirl loves to talk a lot. lol

True!  :lmao:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

lavenderblondee

I've gone over this in my head a million times, and as bad as it sounds, I wouldn't want to do the stereotypical OMG YOU GIVE ME LIFE, but at the same time..what else do you say?!

I'd probably just tell her she's such a great artist and I'm so proud of all the hard work she's put into it. I'd ask her about ARTPOP and ask if she has any music written for the next album, and what the theme is?

Schwerk

I am asking myself this everyday (it's gonna happen - ARTPOP zone tickets argh!) So I can't quite answer fully yet. I'm a bit overwhemed at the prospect!

I will tell her how much she's inspired my lil girls life. Shes 4 with autism and she had a brain bleed at birth. But even before she was one she was transfixed to Gaga, and literally was her first word in context. We didnt know if she would walk or talk. Yet she sat up unaided to Telephone LOL and danced her ass off to Bad Romance and Judas  :party: Her love for Gaga only grew. We couldnt get her into pre-school. It was a nightmare. Until the nursery decided a tactic -  to play Lady Gaga every day as she came into the room. I'm sure the other parents thought that approach was insane but Gaga is her comfort zone. 

Her effect there - has really changed our lives as a family. Born this Way really hit my heart and we have the lyrics as a decal in her room now. 

Is that silly? I dunno, it might not be the typical response to that question but all I want to say is "I wish you knew just what difference you made, and thank you - and keep it up Mama"

She will be very moved by your story. Your daughter sounds like a great girl and I'm happy she has such a wonderful mom.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived