💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If you had 5 minutes with Gaga...

llbcherry

Featured Posts

llbcherry

I am asking myself this everyday (it's gonna happen - ARTPOP zone tickets argh!) So I can't quite answer fully yet. I'm a bit overwhemed at the prospect!

I will tell her how much she's inspired my lil girls life. Shes 4 with autism and she had a brain bleed at birth. But even before she was one she was transfixed to Gaga, and literally was her first word in context. We didnt know if she would walk or talk. Yet she sat up unaided to Telephone LOL and danced her ass off to Bad Romance and Judas :party: Her love for Gaga only grew. We couldnt get her into pre-school. It was a nightmare. Until the nursery decided a tactic - to play Lady Gaga every day as she came into the room. I'm sure the other parents thought that approach was insane but Gaga is her comfort zone.

Her effect there - has really changed our lives as a family. Born this Way really hit my heart and we have the lyrics as a decal in her room now.

Is that silly? I dunno, it might not be the typical response to that question but all I want to say is "I wish you knew just what difference you made, and thank you - and keep it up Mama"

Wow! Not silly at all. That is such an amazing story. :emo:

Does she even realize what she has done for us? I hope so.

WHAT THE F**K HAVE YOU DONE :laughga:

In a good way.

I hope you get to tell her!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

I am asking myself this everyday (it's gonna happen - ARTPOP zone tickets argh!) So I can't quite answer fully yet. I'm a bit overwhemed at the prospect!

I will tell her how much she's inspired my lil girls life. Shes 4 with autism and she had a brain bleed at birth. But even before she was one she was transfixed to Gaga, and literally was her first word in context. We didnt know if she would walk or talk. Yet she sat up unaided to Telephone LOL and danced her ass off to Bad Romance and Judas  :party: Her love for Gaga only grew. We couldnt get her into pre-school. It was a nightmare. Until the nursery decided a tactic -  to play Lady Gaga every day as she came into the room. I'm sure the other parents thought that approach was insane but Gaga is her comfort zone. 

Her effect there - has really changed our lives as a family. Born this Way really hit my heart and we have the lyrics as a decal in her room now. 

Is that silly? I dunno, it might not be the typical response to that question but all I want to say is "I wish you knew just what difference you made, and thank you - and keep it up Mama"

Wow, that story is very beautiful and inspiring :)

I'm so jealous that you got ARTPOP Zone tho.

Sexxx

1) Get me into the haus of gaga?

2) take me all around the world with you?

3) let's be best friends?

4) take me to every concert with you?

5) buy me nice things and i'll love you eternally forever?

MonsterOfSpain

1) Get me into the haus of gaga?

2) take me all around the world with you?

3) let's be best friends?

4) take me to every concert with you?

5) buy me nice things and i'll love you eternally forever?

These :flutter:

HauntingHollow

I would ask her to give me Brooklyn Nights mp3, to tell me few things about her voice and i would tell her to get more caution about her situation and i would ask her to take a photo with me  :party:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

I'm never meeting Gaga, but I would only ask her her favorite line from Bloody Mary.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

I guess I'd just try to find a way to express how much she means to me. I'd probably ask

1) How are you?

2) Have you gone back to visiting GGD?

And then probably 3 questions about her music. I can't really think of anything good at the moment...

lbr though if this ever happened I'd forget everything I planned to say so whatever :laughga:

I will tell her how much she's inspired my lil girls life. Shes 4 with autism and she had a brain bleed at birth. But even before she was one she was transfixed to Gaga, and literally was her first word in context. We didnt know if she would walk or talk. Yet she sat up unaided to Telephone LOL and danced her ass off to Bad Romance and Judas  :party: Her love for Gaga only grew. We couldnt get her into pre-school. It was a nightmare. Until the nursery decided a tactic -  to play Lady Gaga every day as she came into the room. I'm sure the other parents thought that approach was insane but Gaga is her comfort zone. 

That's not silly, that's beautiful :emo: Is your daughter going with you? :flutter:

Honey Boo Boo

sach fani man

ikr k thanx bebe
A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Antidote

That's a wonderful story, awesome that your daughter responds so well to Gaga's music!

Great that you didn't care about what the other parents were thinking. It's only about what makes your daughter comfortable :)

Have a good time with Gaga

Quartz

I would have s-x with her. Or make out with her at least.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

I will tell her how much she's inspired my lil girls life. Shes 4 with autism and she had a brain bleed at birth. But even before she was one she was transfixed to Gaga, and literally was her first word in context. We didnt know if she would walk or talk. Yet she sat up unaided to Telephone LOL and danced her ass off to Bad Romance and Judas :party: Her love for Gaga only grew. We couldnt get her into pre-school. It was a nightmare. Until the nursery decided a tactic - to play Lady Gaga every day as she came into the room. I'm sure the other parents thought that approach was insane but Gaga is her comfort zone.

Wow, this is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think I'd bombard her with questions. I would certainly need a hug, and a picture. I would bring a joint with me and hope she'd take at least a puff. (Can you imagine owning a half smoked joint with Gaga's lipstick on it?) I would tell her how much I love her and what an inspiration she is. Ok maybe I'd ask her how big Taylor's D is.

MANiCURE

That's not silly, that's beautiful :emo: Is your daughter going with you? :flutter:

Shes only 4, bless her, i felt like i was a traitor at BTW without her!!!  she's be utterly delighted but i doubt ARTPOP zone would handle her pmsl. She isnt  great socially and doesnt cope well with noise. i'll take lots of vids and we get a pic with gaga, im sure she'll be impressed!

in terms of what I would personally wanna say, i dunno, id be lost for words there. Maybe faint.  :dies:  :worship2:

Whispering

You mean

For those of you have ARTPOP Zone tickets/if you had, what are u going to say/would u say? :derpga:

That's at least 20 people. I don't think it will be possible to get five minutes in for each person, as that would be almost two hours. (with transition times) By the time you add in a few radio winners and any others, you are looking at closer to three hours. That's probably logistically impossible, not to mention keeping venues open that long. I think you may be expecting the impossible.

Archived