Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you want another Infected Mushroom song on ACT II?

Quark

Featured Posts

Princess Die

Hell no. And I'm still pressed that Gags didn't pay their sorry asses dust like they deserved. :Eww:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love AURA and the amazing uniqueness of Infected Mushroom. But I doubt they will work with her again because they were just soooo unhappy with AURA's final outcome (can't figure out why it is perfect). But I mean if they are willing to sell her beats then she should go for it!

Infected Mushroom are musical geniuses. Yes I would love for them to produce a song with Gaga. Too bad they're not very fond of her.

TimisaMonster

Aura 2.0 :nooo:

If they stop being pretentious little brats, then I'm sure they can work together, but to say they don't like the song, but will forever get royalties from her using it (imagine if it becomes a future single) is just :roll:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Battle 4 Ur Life

YESSSSSSSS #JUSTICE4AURA

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Computer

Yes because I want another Aura. No because they whined they hoped people didn't think that was their sound. So if that's not their sound then I dont understand their involvement in the first place so they can just go away.

:MANiCURE:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Miel

Some of their music is kind of great, and I'd love to see Gaga produce with them together, not just taking a track from them and reworking it. Considering Gaga's both their production skills and writing abilities, I think something great could come of them actually working together.

Sad that likely won't happen, though. Infected Mushroom really talked bad about Gaga whenever they could, didn't they? Saying she was just part of the mainstream, mindless pop mold.

3 points in and ready for more

eamonster123

who cares if their assholes, their one production on the album literally **** on all the other songz, im here for more slayage

GagaDragon

Aura is far from commercial lmao and the song was amazing, These guys are idiots and as much as i think they are talented, i don't think Gaga needs them that desperately.

Archived