💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you want another Infected Mushroom song on ACT II?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
luxepussy

I'd love it, but only if it were an original production. I believe the only reason Infected Mushroom said they were disappointed with the song was because they were saving face... their fans were angry at them.

lavenderblondee

More commercial? What? That song wasn't even remotely commercial, minus maybe the chorus. I wasn't fond of it, and i hate that cause I LOVED all of Zedds stuff on AP.

Anderson123

Yes. I'd be okay if they work with Gaga on a song they're happy to work on, not feel weird that Gaga wanted to buy the instrumental and just re-work.

FrankGutz

No, they're pretentious hipster twats.

I know, i love Aura but i hate the pretentious alternatives/hipsters like them

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I know, i love Aura but i hate the pretentious alternatives/hipsters like them

I have a lot of alternative and "hipster" friends irl and they aren't nearly as pretentious as them. :eww:

FrankGutz

I have a lot of alternative and "hipster" friends irl and they aren't nearly as pretentious as them. :eww:

Not sayin' all hipster are pretentious, but there are ppl in the 'underground' music that sometimes are really annoyin'

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Yeah i dont think that it sounds commercial at all. You do not hear stuff like that on the radio.

Antidote

Well, Aura is still my fave, so because of this I would love to hear other songs from them with Gaga.

But.....their reaction when they heard Aura made it on the album.... :rip:

They sold the song to Gaga and then they were talking about how embarrassing it is to work with commercial artists like her and that artists like her do it all for the money....

yeah...the irony of this statement.... I don't like Infected Mushrooms because of what they said

MANiCURE

No. Why would you want to persist working with someone who slates ya after taking your money?

Archived