đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So... Who do you think won the public feud? Madonna or Gaga?

Lascivious

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Medicine

The only way to get Madonna to back down is to fire back at her ten times worst.

That's what Elton John did and you could tell she just wanted the feud to be over and they buried the hatchet LOL.

If Madonna senses weakness or people not wanting to feud her, she keeps going!

What Elton did with Madonna?

Lavender Pubes

What Elton did with Madonna?

LMAO Our dear auntie Elton and Madonna have been going it at for years Forever fighting and making up

But this time I think it started when Elton and his husband dragged Madonna for winning a golden globe for best song for 'Masterpiece' from her movie W.E over Elton's 'Hello Hello'

In addition to that I think he later called her a 'fairground stripper' or something like that  :toofunny:

GagaDragon

Don't care lmao, all i'll say is Madonna has been sucky for over a decade now. I still like her older stuff though.

The only way to get Madonna to back down is to fire back at her ten times worst.

That's what Elton John did and you could tell she just wanted the feud to be over and they buried the hatchet LOL.

If Madonna senses weakness or people not wanting to feud her, she keeps going!

MonsterofFame

I think Gaga won. Everyone already thought that Madonna was desperate for attention, trying stay relevant and "cool", and the fact that she had to pick on a young up-and-coming star at the time when she was already considered "queen" was seen as desperate and pathetic by many, except Madonna fans.

Dunk96

Madge, because it was a one sided battle. Gaga had nothing but good things to say about her.

This.

KingOfSpain

THIS. It wasn't really a feud, it was more one-sided. Madonna just kept shading and insulting gaga and her artistry during her promotional cycle for her album MDNA as a way to garner attention to her music by attaching herself to gaga's name. Gaga just ignored it for the most part, even though im positive she was really hurt by it. I dont really know if madonna actually hates gaga, i think she kept making those rude comments about gaga as a marketing technique. We'll nvr know. But Madonna is a horrible person for doing that

:manicure:  :applause:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Qualle1

This is all so stupid. Its the fans and not the two of them. Lets not forget Madonna only ever mentioned Gaga when asked in interviews,and when she did, always complimented her. The "shade" some of you are referring to may be when the "R" word was banded about. In fact, Madonna never called Gaga herself reductive, she said the BTW song felt reductive. If she felt EY sounded like BTW then thats her own opinion; and by saying it felt reductive was again her opinion. Maybe she felt she would have directed the theme of the song differently if it she had written it.:legend:

Thank you very much for your post!

This "feud" is just a stupid thing made up by vicious queens in both stan-bases.

I am sure, Madonna and Lady GaGa appreciate each other.

Otherwise they would not go and visit each other's show, talk together or even perform together on a TV-show (SNL).

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Qualle1

The only way to get Madonna to back down is to fire back at her ten times worst. That's what Elton John did and you could tell she just wanted the feud to be over and they buried the hatchet LOL. If Madonna senses weakness or people not wanting to feud her, she keeps going!

You don't seem to have a clue about what actually happened between Madonna and Elton John. You know, sometimes it is so much better to say nothing at all - instead of posting nonsense... ;)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

CroatiaGeisha

Thank you very much for your post!

This "feud" is just a stupid thing made up by vicious queens in both stan-bases.

I am sure, Madonna and Lady GaGa appreciate each other.

Otherwise they would not go and visit each other's show, talk together or even perform together on a TV-show (SNL).

:)

If it helps, I know some people from GGD asked Gaga about this at the BTWB backstage and she said that she knew Madonna hated her. Elton, who is close with Gaga, also said that Madonna had been "horrible" to her. And they haven't been seen socializing with each other after the Born This Way/Express Yourself debacle.

Archived