Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So... Who do you think won the public feud? Madonna or Gaga?

Lascivious

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

If we think in terms of Pokemon Battle Gaga won cause Madonna's HP is lower and she is dying first anyways... :oops:

edit: this is not meant to be taken seriously... I also love Madonna 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the things some of you members say :wtf:  , gaga would be ashamed 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Omegahedron

Nobody really came out of it great. I hear loads of people say that Gaga is a copycat thief, but I also hear just as many say that Madonna is a vicious and jealous has-been. And I'm talking non-Monsters ... General Public.

Maybe Madonna has the slight edge, as it made her seem slightly more relevant hahaha!

Who cares really? If we keep bringing it up, we'll never be able to put it all behind us!

thefamebitch

Gaga, people noticed that Madonna wouldn't let it go and I think many people viewed Madge as a has-been who was just trying to stay relevant.

I remember reading a lot of articles about the supposed feud of Madge and Gaga and i've noticed they're praising the maturity and class of Lady Gaga not actually giving a **** about it.

TimisaMonster

Didn't even know the fued was still warring...:coffee: Nobody cares about either of them anymore tbqh :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AlexisAngeles

This is all so stupid. Its the fans and not the two of them. Lets not forget Madonna only ever mentioned Gaga when asked in interviews,and when she did, always complimented her. The "shade" some of you are referring to may be when the "R" word was banded about. In fact, Madonna never called Gaga herself reductive, she said the BTW song felt reductive. If she felt EY sounded like BTW then thats her own opinion; and by saying it felt reductive was again her opinion. Maybe she felt she would have directed the theme of the song differently if it she had written it.

:legend:

aaronyoji

if you ask me, gaga, because she cares less about it and didnt milk it for a year and a half of promo lol. 

but if u ask the public, i doubt theyd even know who to side with. im sure people would say madonna won just out of seniority, because "oh she came first" and they'd probably allude to it being gagas fault simply because she wrote a song that happened to sound familiar. 

Interlude

Gaga did. She kept quiet and mature about it and then during the ARTPOP era began got a few digs in at her and got the last word  :derpga:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

djBuffoon

We'll nvr know. But Madonna is a horrible person for doing that

[/thread]

Wisdomless1

This is just as messy as politics!

Contenders that don't bash others may be seen as taking the moral high ground, but negative ads do affect the polls.

I'm glad Gaga took the high road. Some people still care about those principles, and I love how she responds to shade in an adorable manner almost.

Calling Adam Levine the Art Police

Or saying to monsters after the good morning America performance that she thought azelia banks was mean.

If only monsters responded to shade in a similar manner...

Archived