đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How much longer do you have in this fanbase?

Donatello

240 members have voted

1. 1. How close are you to leaving this fanbase?

• 1 (my laminated stan card is dustproof, waterproof, bulletproof, everything-proof)
    • 10 (I'm holding a lighter to my stan card, with my thumb on the flint wheel)

Featured Posts

Runway

I love gaga as much as before. being part of little monsters hasnt been fun since 2010 :awkney: all they do is complain and act like self entitled babies :awkney:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucifer

1. Being a fan of her feels like a big part of me. I wouldn't or couldn't let that go, ever.

Elizabeth

1, it would take a hell of a lot more than the stuff people complain about now for me to stop being a fan. 

1. Gaga is more than just a disposable singer to me. I will stand by her no matter what, just as I would somebody I'm close to. It would take a lot more than the petty things some people complain about.

Poker

1. Gaga is more than just a disposable singer to me. I will stand by her no matter what, just as I would somebody I'm close to. It would take a lot more than the petty things some people complain about.

exactly  :cry:

Kindness rules all.

Why would anyone leave unless they're not liking the music? If you like the music Gaga is doing then you shouldn't leave, fans should focus on the music the one they're a fan of creates and not charts or how many times she appears and gives us news.

Edit: Oh, and it's obviously a 1 for me.

Mariano

I love gaga as much as before. being part of little monsters hasnt been fun since 2010 :awkney: all they do is complain and act like self entitled babies :awkney:

I'd say the second half of 2011. . .  First half of 2011 was pretty fun :party:

Fandom towards Gaga will always be a 1.

My patience with some of y'all's recent pessimism on GagaDaily is at about a 7. Be patient, things are coming and they're going to be awesome.

Archived