💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVE: SXSW Show Official Discussion Topic

Nagel340

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

Don't waste your time arguing with Madonna+Katy Patra stan; it's clear what he wants from a popstar.

Yeah, I know. His negative agenda is transparent, isn't it?

Exactly, I want a long, successful career for my faves and that's what Madonna and Katy represent... with Gaga's talent, she'd be un beatable. It's clear you'd spoil  your children if you had any, instead of RAISING them.

I'm not being negative, I'm being obejective... I praised the Dope, Gypsy and Bad Romance performance in prior posts, you silly stans!

Edited by Acid Monster

Shadow

Exactly, I want a long, successful career for my faves and that's what Madonna and Katy represent... with Gaga's talent, she'd be un beatable. It's clear you'd spoil  your children if you had any, instead of RAISING them.

I'm not being negative, I'm being obejective... I praised the Dope, Gypsy and Bad Romance performance in prior posts, you silly stans!

Then be objective in a respectful manner, please.  You're going to assume how a person is going to raise their potential children when you have no idea who they are and what they are like?  

Relax, have your opinions, and let it go if people disagree with you.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Shadow

That girl puking to make painting is ART. Lady gaga with her piano, singing beatifully to Gyspsy is ART.

That girl puking paint on Gaga, while Gaga is barely yelling vocals in between a back track to an out of tune band, isn't ART, neither here, nor in Venus, nor in Andromeda galaxy, nor anywhere!

Well. I'm not crticizing her weight, just her FU attitude, with this whole I'm gonna wear whatever. That isn't the Gaga I used to know, the glamorous, designer-dressed one. I know people change but this is ridiculous. Seems like she's going thru an identity crisis.

She has to make up her mind whether she wants to make Pop Music and stand for Pop culture or just be an alternative artist that doesn't want to appeal to the masses. You just can't be both. PERIOD!

You know the definition of Art, right?

Art noun

1. the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.

synonyms: fine art, artwork 

works produced by human creative skill and imagination.

synonyms: fine art, artwork More

creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture.

2. the various branches of creative activity, such as painting, music, literature, and dance.

"the visual arts"

If you want to sit here and be objective, realize you are presenting a subjective point of view of the kind of art that appeals to you. As an objective individual, you may understand that other people may enjoy a type of art that might not appeal to you.That is okay, because people are expressing their tastes in the reaction to art expressed.  

You made your case known, you didn't like the SXSW performance.  Understood and you have the options of sticking around until she does something that appeals to you, like showing her beautiful, classy, fashionable side or using your ability to choose to find another artist that appeals to your tastes.  It is clear that Gaga wishes to present sides of her that are not always pretty, beautiful, or classy.  How can we expect human beings to appear as dolls all the time, act like an automated system or device all the time to execute whatever action one programs it to have.  

Being someone who enjoys rock and heavy metal, I am used to the gritty and grungier side of art as I adore thrash metal bands, heavy, death metal bands, grunge alternative bands, and hard rock that present many raw acts that rely solely on the music to get their message across.  That was what the SXSW music environment was like, thus why I could see Gaga enjoy it and allow that side of her to be presented even as someone in the pop genre.  This isn't the first time Gaga has presented this side of her, by the way.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

You know the definition of Art, right?

Art noun

1. the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.

synonyms: fine art, artwork 

works produced by human creative skill and imagination.

synonyms: fine art, artwork More

creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture.

2. the various branches of creative activity, such as painting, music, literature, and dance.

"the visual arts"

If you want to sit here and be objective, realize you are presenting a subjective point of view of the kind of art that appeals to you. As an objective individual, you may understand that other people may enjoy a type of art that might not appeal to you.That is okay, because people are expressing their tastes in the reaction to art expressed.  

You made your case known, you didn't like the SXSW performance.  Understood and you have the options of sticking around until she does something that appeals to you, like showing her beautiful, classy, fashionable side or using your ability to choose to find another artist that appeals to your tastes.  It is clear that Gaga wishes to present sides of her that are not always pretty, beautiful, or classy.  How can we expect human beings to appear as dolls all the time, act like an automated system or device all the time to execute whatever action one programs it to have.  

Being someone who enjoys rock and heavy metal, I am used to the gritty and grungier side of art as I adore thrash metal bands, heavy, death metal bands, grunge alternative bands, and hard rock that present many raw acts that rely solely on the music to get their message across.  That was what the SXSW music environment was like, thus why I could see Gaga enjoy it and allow that side of her to be presented even as someone in the pop genre.  This isn't the first time Gaga has presented this side of her, by the way.

:worship: I agree.

Whether someone liked it or not doesn't take away from the fact that its art. In fact i think more disagreement over the piece the more artsy fartsy it is because it provokes emotion and discussion.  :flop:

Psychedelic

Then be objective in a respectful manner, please.  You're going to assume how a person is going to raise their potential children when you have no idea who they are and what they are like?  

Relax, have your opinions, and let it go if people disagree with you.

Respectful? The guy bringing up Madonna and 'Katy-Patra' into the subject wasn't very respectful in the first place. The children comment was just a metaphore and sorry, but I posted my opinion and no one disagreeing with me let go... so why should I let go with them then? don't expect me to give in return what I'm not getting in the first place.

It's not like I was bashing Gaga, I was just pointing out what I liked and what I disliked about the whole show, and stans came after me like piranhas!

With most I could have a healthy discussion on why I disliked certain things about this performance and it was clear by then for them and myself that Art is subjective.Thank you for your post about the Art Definition anyways but that was meant for that guy bringing out 3rd parties onto the conversation or save the double-standards!!!

Edited by Acid Monster

lego

Respectful? The guy bringing up Madonna and 'Katy-Patra' into the subject wasn't very respectful in the first place. The children comment was just a metaphore and sorry, but I posted my opinion and no one disagreeing with me let go... so why should I let go with them then? don't expect me to give in return what I'm not getting in the first place.

It's not like I was bashing Gaga, I was just pointing out what I liked and what I disliked about the whole show, and stans came after me like piranhas!

With most I could have a healthy discussion on why I disliked certain things about this performance and it was clear by then for them and myself that Art is subjective.Thank you for your post about the Art Definition anyways but that was meant for that guy bringing out 3rd parties onto the conversation or save the double-standards!!!

You are so wrong about everything. I'm not guy and I'm not a stan, and mentioning your faves was not disrespectful at all, as I wasn't trashing them but pointing out what you look in a pop star and Gaga is obviously not that type. She's not for you as she's actually a rock star trapped in pop world, she's so much more than the two mentioned above. I didn't even quote you in first place as I didn't want to have this conversation with you; I noticed how hotblooded you get when people talk sh*t about your faves but you talk sh*t about Gaga quite often around here! 

Also I am raising two children at the moment, how many are you raising? So don't talk to me about parenthood and being spoiled, and as a metaphor it doesn't make sense as Gaga is not your kid nor your personal doll and she doesn't need your 'great advice' on how to 'save her career'.

I didn't like the vomit part either, but I'm not having meltdowns over it. But overall she looked happy, her old friends on stage hugging her and singing with her was amazing, changing Bad Romance and bringing young violinist was cool, her voice was fine and she did not look heavy.

But your meltdown here was funny, that's why I advised others not to stress out over it.

I mean I mentioned your faves, as it's clear that you are superficial and want Gaga to look pretty all the time and she said by herself she doesn't want that. Your comment on Gaga looking heavy was disrespectful af. :fail:

You stan for Madonna and Katy but complain about Gaga's vocals?! Really? :toofunny:

Just watch and listen carefully this interview, and think do you know Gaga at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0DQnTw_TJA

I know you want to have last word, but you shouldn't quote me as I have nothing else to say to you. If you don't like anything about her atm, just move on, no one is forcing you to stay.

Edited by lego
FreePalestine