💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What if this is how it will be from now on?

paul

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

Gaga communicates with her fans because she wants to. No manager can force an artist to have the type of relationship Gaga has with her fans. Crediting Troy for that is Bull****!

this is SO true!!!! and anyone who thinks other wise is messed up mpressed.gif

she let fans break into her house on holiday with her family...and did nothing! madonna would call the cops

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

My opinion is that Gaga was not ready to embark on this 'era'. 6 months after major surgery she was already performing and promoting. If anything, that might have been Troy's push but tbh, I would not have minded waiting a few more months for the album if it meant that she would be physically, thematically, and promotionally prepared.

MTE. I just don't think she was ready, mentally or physically. In retrospect, it would have been in her best interest to wait IMO. This year would have been a perfect time to release.

Anyway, I do think she seems to care more about balancing her real life and her career these days. Some people act like Taylor is KFed or something, but it's clear he has a job and doesn't live off of her, no hate from me if she's trying to make it work. I imagine she wants a family of her own someday, and she is going on 28 this year, I'm definitely not saying she's old, but the biological clock is no joke.

Justin Drew Bieber

Maybe she'll do it for a while, get bored of it, and have a big comeback like Madonna and Mariah did.

Hopefully something like this

Antidote

I wouldn't be surprised because I still can't figure out what she's trying to achieve with this blackout....

I guess we should all prepare for letting her go after the artRAVE tour, we all love her so we can't force her to make promo/new music etc.

It's hard but true

msquare91

I hope she strikes a balance where she can communicate with fans often but not necessarily read a lot of the stuff her fans write. I like being in the loop and hearing what's coming up in the world of Gaga, but reading the unintelligible garbage so many of her fans tweet is just a recipe for brain-rot. I've seen a change of perspective from her this era where she seems to think of herself in terms of her online image, if that makes sense, and caught between the two extremes of how people write about her online: either in complete disgust and hatred (which prompted such gems as the embarrassing twitter outburst about Applause vs. Roar), or in unhealthy adoration, where she thinks she can do no wrong because some fans are sheep who will obey whoever they believe to be master, without critical thought or disagreement. I noticed that she started to speak like her fans do, which is a little frightening, because it's like the story of Ziggy Stardust come to life, wherein Gaga's individuality and creativity is being destroyed by the very fans she created with it.

I definitely think there's a way for her to be good to her fans without being obsessively and unhealthily involved with them, as I feel she has been. I picked up on some of the comments she's made about her critics, where she says that insulting somebody else is really insulting yourself, in a Jungian shadow sort of way, and I feel that on the flip side, she's developed a mindset where she views her fans as extensions of herself, whom she loves just as much as herself, because they represent her dreams to be a star and the same love of her art as she possesses. And yeah, there's definitely something to the idea. I'm a big fan of Jung, too. But I think there's a distinction there that she's missing -- the way you treat others is an extension of how you treat yourself, but other people are their own individuals and cannot become an extension of another person. Doing so turns them into little more than property. Her fans do not and should not represent who she is. She is her own person. An artist, no less, who should be representing individuality rather than the groupthink of a bunch of crazy fans on the internet.

LaLuna

What if all of this is our fault? Maybe she just got tired of our greediness and constant b*tching. Let's face it, sometimes we act like spoiled brats, whatever Gaga does it's never enough, so who knows, maybe she's trying to teach us a lesson. I can't say I would blame her. She tried to be strong and positive for so long and all she seems to get in return is hate. I'd be sick of that bullsh*t too if I were her.

So maybe now she just wants to enjoy some quiet quality time with her boyfriend and family and just be surrounded by people who aren't criticizing her all the time.

I would rather gaga go on an official black out with no album/singles/appearances than what's happening right now.

I feel as if every single piece of information we have had this era of Gaga never happened or when it did happen was a complete and utter mess (talking to you app) :MANiCURE:

I'm scared there will no more singles from ARTPOP :noparty:

everything fcked up since DWUW

this tbh. how could this happen?

feelitinmybones

What if all of this is our fault? Maybe she just got tired of our greediness and constant b*tching. Let's face it, sometimes we act like spoiled brats, whatever Gaga does it's never enough, so who knows, maybe she's trying to teach us a lesson. I can't say I would blame her. She tried to be strong and positive for so long and all she seems to get in return is hate. I'd be sick of that bullsh*t too if I were her.

So maybe now she just wants to enjoy some quiet quality time with her boyfriend and family and just be surrounded by people who aren't criticizing her all the time.

I don't think all of it was our fault, but I agree with you that it certainly played a part in it. I mean why be a fan if all someone does is criticize them?

I don't even know anymore whats happening to be honest. I'll continue supporting her of course, but I think maybe she's a bit tired (or was tired) physically, mentally and emotionally at this point. For now I'm just going to wait patiently until she comes and slays again :whitney:

Computer

This would be terrible :crossed: she can't do that yet :crossed: she promised more ARTPOP

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived