๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Explain the J&D hate.

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

Bradley

T.I.'s part was amazing. Twista and Too$hort were ordinary to me. Gaga was ordinary too. The instrumental however was very good.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HORRORHOLIC

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not the biggest rap fan. There is some rap I like but not this. I don't like the sound or lyrics

Maybe it's not meant to be taken seriously? :)

ย 

Yeah, didn't Gaga say herself it's meant to just be her having fun? She referenced something about being a white girl in the quote...right?

Hate it on the album but slayed me at the artRAVE beyond description. Kind of listen to it now :ohwell:

who will love me when the night is over

Gagaloo911

Yeah, didn't Gaga say herself it's meant to just be her having fun? She referenced something about being a white girl in the quote...right?

Yea if I remember right then she did say that. Something along those lines anyway.

I don't take the song seriously. It's just a fun song that is silly.

destructivelove

It's a bad song.

this. /thread

It's just not "gaga". It's lame lyrics put over a typical trap beat and some rapper verses thrown in. It even lacks a good hook. Shouldn't be on the album.

It's just not "gaga". It's lame lyrics put over a typical trap beat and some rapper verses thrown in. It even lacks a good hook. Shouldn't be on the album.

Jenniferella

I actually think this is one of the most interesting songs off the album

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

XoXoJoanneGaga

The rapping is terrible and the beat is cheap and annoying. Gaga's parts are good though, a nice throwback to her more urban music from The Fame days.

Because most of the people in this fan base don't like male rappers, only female.ย  :redface:

Or so it seems.ย 

exactly :fat: i don't see why though...

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

The cough at the start of the song, Gaga's voice on it trying to be "bad girl" (idk how to explain), thoses awful lyrics, the fact that the parts of each person on the song sound totally different (sounds like an amateur mix of 4 different songs)

Archived