💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My new song 'Breathe'

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

I guess in a way the song is inspired by Just Dance; really simple beats, catchy tune and just a fun song. I owe it to Gaga I guess :legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1zkjJW7cZ4

What do you think?

:nyancat:

...I think I've heard this before. :eek:

It's really good! :music: :heart:

:hug:

I posted it about a year back but then my laptop got murdered so I had to recreate it. For the best, I think :L

CAN'T WAIT TO BUY IT ON ITUNES :cry:

Thank you :')

:hug:

I posted it about a year back but then my laptop got murdered so I had to recreate it. For the best, I think :L

Thank you :')

:D i really can't wait to hear the next song. you should post a snippet of it on january twentieth...'cause that's my birthday ^_^

smash tbh

Really? :excited:

Not a fan. It's pretty ridiculous for a pop song to wait that long to get to the hook tbqh

I know, but I wanted a nice bassy build up. And on decent speakers it's not too bad...

On the original version someone on this forum said there was no build up so I did one this time :)

:D i really can't wait to hear the next song. you should post a snippet of it on january twentieth...'cause that's my birthday ^_^

LOL the next song is pretty immense :excited2:

I know, but I wanted a nice bassy build up. And on decent speakers it's not too bad...

On the original version someone on this forum said there was no build up so I did one this time :)

Ever heard of the phrase "don't bore us, get to the chorus?"

Eh, why do I bother.

Runway

can i ask if you got an profesional recording studio or just a program, andif its a program would u tell me the name of it, thankss

can i ask if you got an profesional recording studio or just a program, andif its a program would u tell me the name of it, thankss

Hell no :L I record at college cause they have a good mic and I edit some samples together and piece it all together on Magix Music Maker 16. Never stepped foot in a pro studio :L

I've heard this before on your YouTube account, I think it was the demo. I really like it.

Edit: I also love the picture you use to promote, everything looks quite professional in my opinion. I wish you the best.

I've heard this before on your YouTube account, I think it was the demo. I really like it.

Yeah would've been a while ago. A lot of my friends really liked it so I remade it for them. Just kind of a taster really :) And thank you :hug:

Runway

Hell no :L I record at college cause they have a good mic and I edit some samples together and piece it all together on Magix Music Maker 16. Never stepped foot in a pro studio :L

thx! :kisses:

woahwoahwoah

That long drum build up between the verses and chorus should be shorter or louder. It's like the song just stops. But other than that it's pretty good, I like it.

Archived