💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who gave up and stopped looking for the next single?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

What I don't get, is she obviously had plans for the next single, cause she posted them pictures of the video covered in post it notes? So either she genuinely has a next single planned, but for whatever reason she doesn't wanna release it for aaages (which seems really strange).

Or it was unexpectedly scrapped for some reason?

I love her and I love the album, and I've never been one of these negative fans who seem to expect waaay too much from her etc, but this era does seem extremely messy. It's not even about being successful with the GP that is the problem, because her releasing a 3rd single soon in the hopes that it will achieve a top 10 isn't important too me... It's just the fact that she hyped this album soooo much, felt like we waited ages for it, and she repeatedly stressed how it wasn't just an album, but instead a 'project' one that would last for a very long time... yet now it just seems like she's left the whole thing for dead. 

And on top of all of this, she keeps very quiet about it, so fans have literally no idea what's going on. I don't think we're entitled to know every little detail about what's happening behind the scenes, but it 's weird being kept so in the dark, because it just makes fans come up with all crazy explanations and theories  :confused:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ridiculous.

??

Doesn't look like she devotes herself to doing anything except the iTunes festival. But whatever, I don't expect anything from her.

Cappuccino

Who?

The last time I check were all now just waiting for the next album

Golden Gangsta

Y'all are the worst fans ever. Gaga will release her work to us when she's ready. While we're waiting, let's just be patient and appreciative of what we already have.

I hope there will never be a 3rd single or music video, cause frankly, we don't deserve it at all. Gaga's harshest critics have been her own fans.

JbGaga

When it comes to Gaga I gave up everything January. I mean this all is so dam embarrassing and silly at this point. I don't like the Leading  "Its coming" And "Soon" and "I cant waits" she's been giving for months not. Im over it and this era. When she starts this officially then ill pay some mind

IAmThatGUY

She hit the stage on Thursday so I'm a little unbothered and she hits the stage again for her residency a little after that on her bday thru early April. She ain't that damn dumb not to release nothing I think she's tryna release it at the right time.

Archived