Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who gave up and stopped looking for the next single?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
feelitinmybones

When I'm in the "gaga mode" of course it bothers me that we haven't gotten anything, but in day to day life it doesn't bother me. The truth is that none of us know what is really going on behind the scenes. And yes there are times where it feels like she has money, a boyfriend, fame, so now she musn't care about anything (including fans) anymore. But we don't know anything pretty much right now. Maybe she got worn out from all the fame and exposure and needed to distance herself from every part of it? Thats understandable. Even more famous youtubers sometimes talk about how they just need space from everything, and I imagine thats much less work than gaga does. Right now all we can do is wait and be patient (very patient) and enjoy her tour when it comes. Every one has their limits and maybe Gaga just reached hers. Or maybe she is working hard getting ready for her tour and a surprise video/single? We don't know. I'll still support her, even though my thirst is real. She's a human being and she pushed for so long and so hard (counting pre-TF days as well). Regardless I am sure something will come eventually :gaga: 

MonsterOfSpain

What puzzles me is how Gagas "hard work" doesnt result in anything at all. Some of you are acting like Gaga is working day and night. But how come Katy, Miley, heck even Bieber has released 1-3 videos since august and nothing has happened for her. It's so fishy and yeah I have given up on her #ARTPOPmessages and #monsterstuff until we have something concrete.

This exactly, she's been hardworking for so long I don't even know what she can be preparing.

CatelynnMarie

I can't believe I'm reading these sorts of things on Gagadaily :fail: :fail: :fail:

I can lol

Mythos

Some still care? I personally don't care for the next single at all, cause the Album has been dead for few months already.

Now i want a new Album, hopefully at the end of the year, or maybe spring 2015.  :tea:

MonsterOfSpain

Some still care? I personally don't care for the next single at all, cause the Album has been dead for few months already.

Now i want a new Album, hopefully at the end of the year, or maybe spring 2015.  :tea:

inb4 2 more years for a 2 month long era.

Mythos

inb4 2 more years for a 2 month long era.

I gave up any hope for her to have a good Era, we had already two ****ty ones, so now i just care for the music. 

MonsterOfSpain

I gave up any hope for her to have a good Era, we had already two ****ty ones, so now i just care for the music. 

2?

blahblahblahhhh

We're all tired and the novelty wore off.

She will need to do some serious wow-ing in the future in order to maintain everyone happy.

MonsterOfSpain

Born This Way was already messy, than we got ARTPOP...

Born This Way was so amazing :legend:

She has always worked hard to please us, so I'm willing to be patient. Why stress yourself out about it? Negativity doesn't solve anything.

Archived