💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who gave up and stopped looking for the next single?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

I dont care about singles,they're not new songs,so..

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Weasel

I gave up on DWUW video, I gave up on the third single, I gave up on any music video, I gave up on promo, I gave up on performances, I gave up on better things to come. And no, this is not Gaga speaking :hor:

She's busy, and I believe that. While I think she hasn't communicated with the fans in some time, I do believe she's busy and working 24/7 on the tour and future promotion.

I also think she's revamping stuff as it goes along because her idea of ARTPOP is changing constantly, the previous antics of performance art (walking to car slowly, etc.) has garnished not much for her. I think her time of exploring the nexus between art and music is dying down and see some sort of hope for the summer especially when the tour starts.

She's going to come back guys, but not in this slayage way, you all need to put that to rest.

llbcherry

I hate to see some of you so angry and despondent over this. :ohno:

Nobody knows jack sh** about what she's doing. I'm trying to stay excited about the Hearst shooting, but it's waning. :(

A tweet would be really nice. K Gaga? Thnks bye.

What puzzles me is how Gagas "hard work" doesnt result in anything at all. Some of you are acting like Gaga is working day and night. But how come Katy, Miley, heck even Bieber has released 1-3 videos since august and nothing has happened for her. It's so fishy and yeah I have given up on her #ARTPOPmessages and #monsterstuff until we have something concrete.

:smh: well if you have expectations of her by comparing her to everyone else you're going to be dissapointed.

She had a second video done, circumstances meant it didn't get released, and she just shot her next one.

There are priorities and planning, how well she's doing and money plays into it, and what her label wants. They might not think A vid is a priority as much as you think that's a mess :shrug:

And your implying that her work day and night should have the outcome of a video, newsflash she does more than just videos.

I'm not saying you shouldn't feel unhappy but if you fret over what you expect from her you won't be happy

jhonyguy04

She ruined this era!!! She messed it up once again!! And she said the wait will be worth it....we havent gotten ****!

ladygaga1984

I'm actually starting to lose interest in her music, to the point I'm considering selling the 4 tickets I bought for her concert for nearly $1,000. It's really no fun at all being a Gaga fan these days. She is losing and alienating fans and to be honest with you I can't wait for another huge popstar to come into the business and makes us dream again :( we need a true queen in our lives.

ladygaga1984

Well she obviously doesnt give a **** about her fans. I guess that now she is rich and famous she doesnt need to communicate with us anymore. When she wants to sell her next single she will start communicating with us again. This attitude will bite her in the ass... mark my words.

J e s s e

Me

UIDt2mI.jpg

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

ladygaga1984

And to think I have actually spent money buying ARTPOP and $1,000 for four tickets to see her live in october, as a way of supporting her artistic vision and career and support her to continue doing what she was doing. How stupid of me. Definitely not spending any more money on her in the future, seeing she obvously doesnt care about us.... if at least she was actually delivering something I wouldnt care about the non-communication. But this is just ungrateful. She has time for the oscars and get potographed but not to tweet to her fans, particularly in the middle of an album cycle, after we all spent so much time and money investing in her. Well done!

Archived