Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who gave up and stopped looking for the next single?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Okay, I've been trying to get my sh*t together, but this is is getting ridiculous.

I'm gonna tell a little story. My uncle had cancer. I patiently waited over a year for him to get better and to get his health back, but guess what? It never happened.

Now tell me? Is it that godddamn hard to wait for a popstar who doesn't even know you exist release a music video? Is it that freaking important in your life? F*cking hell, if a countdown to a video or whatever had be stressing like that, I'd sit down and evaluate my life, why does it matter so much? Just wait, ok? She'll release the video when it's ready.

Playing the cancer card, are we?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it that godddamn hard to wait for a popstar who doesn't even know you exist release a music video? Is it that freaking important in your life? F*cking hell, if a countdown to a video or whatever had be stressing like that, I'd sit down and evaluate my life, why does it matter so much? Just wait, ok?

Oop. Tea was spilled :reductive:

Ikr, all this speculation of release, what single, is all pointless, just get on with your life till it comes out.

SEVDALIZA

Practical example, I can remove it if it bothers anyone

operating from another world

just playing an evaluate yo state of mind card, not cancer specific.

Scarlet Witch

She better plan a whole chain of slayage for them thirsty little terrors/managers, but frankly, I'm not looking forward to anything.

What puzzles me is how Gagas "hard work" doesnt result in anything at all. Some of you are acting like Gaga is working day and night. But how come Katy, Miley, heck even Bieber has released 1-3 videos since august and nothing has happened for her. It's so fishy and yeah I have given up on her #ARTPOPmessages and #monsterstuff until we have something concrete.

HYPERCRUSH

Oop. Tea was spilled :reductive:

Ikr, all this speculation of release, what single, is all pointless, just get on with your life till it comes out.

tbh

Robotboy

i gave up on ARTPOP for sure my interest is now focused on eurovision :laughga:

judge all you want atleast its much more entertaining :bunny:

clearly gaga has proved to me that she wants a give-recieve relationship with the fans.. she ignore us when she's not in the spotlight and when she is, we are important again. so i will treat her the same :emo:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Doncho

I m tired of waiting, yes. She needs to tweet just to say hi. Its like she only tweets when she has a single out (so we have to buy it)  :crossed:

I love her and I hope she is okay. I am sure we dont know the whole story about DWUW yet. 

badboymonsterx

I know this sounds wrong, but I really don't care anymore? lol Like, I'm kind of over it all...

MoneyFameSex

I don't even care about this era any more. Waiting for next album :party:

This is basically my view.

Archived