Ukraine-Russia Crisis Discussion (Post all related news here)

Melech

Featured Posts

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melech

• Cupid

• elixt

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Melech

yes at me getting that hit thread. :gaga:

China says agrees with Russia on "appropriate" handling of Ukraine

(Reuters) - China and Russia's foreign ministers spoke about the crisis in Ukraine on Monday, and both countries agreed it was very important to "appropriately handle" the issue, China's Foreign Ministry said.

"Both sides believe that the appropriate handling of the Ukraine crisis is very important to maintaining regional peace and stability," the ministry said in a statement on its website.

Source:Reuters

Not stuff getting really scary. :ohno:

You could freely update the OP as well to include all the latest developments regarding this crisis.  :)

Melech

You could freely update the OP as well to include all the latest developments regarding this crisis.  :)

Oh,alright :yes:

China says agrees with Russia on "appropriate" handling of Ukraine

Source:Reuters

Not stuff getting really scary. :ohno:

Communist governments have to stick up for each other after all. :toofunny: This is literally what they said about this on tv right now.    

Melech

Communist governments have to stick up for each other after all. :toofunny: This is literally what they said about this on tv right now.    

It's kind of scary. It really feels like a second Cold War if China intervene now too. 

Willy Wonka

Ugh I want to research this and know more about this so bad right now but I dont have time

It's kind of scary. It really feels like a second Cold War if China intervene now too. 

It is, but I don't think China would do much tbh. Like they depend too much on the US, it's their biggest market.

Melech

It is, but I don't think China would do much tbh. Like they depend too much on the US, it's their biggest market.

Yep. I just hope everything will go fine now :ohno: It's so weird that stuff like this happens so close to us,Europeans. 

• Shadow locked this topic