🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

Ukraine-Russia Crisis Discussion (Post all related news here)

Melech

Featured Posts

So it may begin... the first ukranian soldier has been shot to death by russian troops.

Edited by Cupid
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melech

• Cupid

• elixt

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
VforVendetta

Mess at 95%, as if. These numbers are rigged and this is like the Sovjet union all over again :spin: well congrats to Russia for securing all those gas pipelines located in the Crimea area.

I think the western world is a bunch of cowards right now, we're basically just watching while Russia is occupying and takes over new territories.

It took Putin 3 weeks from when the troops entered Ukraine to "secure" things to having the area to himself. Disgusting. on 31th march the Crimea area will change their clocks to Moscow time and in april they will start using the russian currency. And meanwhile the US and EU are like "oh no that's wrong!" but aint doing sh*t.

Europe can't really do much. Europe needs Russian for the pipelines half Europe gets energy from Russia. Russia doesn't need Europe at all. Its a difficult situation.
Melech

Europe can't really do much. Europe needs Russian for the pipelines half Europe gets energy from Russia. Russia doesn't need Europe at all. Its a difficult situation.

Yes,but the polish Prime Minister said something that the EU Plans a united engery thing to get less Independent to russia,but i didnt understood Really what he wanted.

Also the Prime Minister of Ukraine said that russia wants a 3rd world war :omg:

3rd world war? Those that responsible for what's happening in Ukraine right now must be aware that if ww3 happens, they will lose all of their fruits of corruption, even if they would manage to escape and survive, they would be prosecuted, it would mean the end of a good life for them, i'm sure they don't want that. What they want is more power and influence or in Ukraine's case, they don't like to loose their influence that they already had there.

I think the reason why Prime Minister of Ukraine said this is because he's hoping to draw more attention and support on this issue from other countries because in ww3 everyone would be involved...

WW3 could happen only if NATO would take military action against Russia (or other way around) since Ukraine is not a NATO member i'm pretty sure NATO and US wouldn't do something more serious than economical and other sanctions for Russia.

VforVendetta

Yes,but the polish Prime Minister said something that the EU Plans a united engery thing to get less Independent to russia,but i didnt understood Really what he wanted.

Also the Prime Minister of Ukraine said that russia wants a 3rd world war :omg:

I don't think its easy for Europe to become independent of Russia. The % are very big and the gas on this planet is ending. Edited by VforVendetta
  • Shadow locked this topic