MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Ukraine-Russia Crisis Discussion (Post all related news here)

Melech

Featured Posts

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melech

• Cupid

• elixt

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

In French, the guys name actually is "Poutine" LOL (because different languages translate Cyrillic script differently)

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Poutine

Edited by craig

If the Americans were the ones who sent troops somewhere without being asked to "maintain order" all of a sudden everyone would be praising them

you sure? :usrs:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48
HYPERCRUSH

Many peolpe seem to forget the fact that the Ukrainian government may as well start things by attacking russians in the Crimean-area. Everyone is talking about Putin and how he will pull the trigger but we all know the Ukrainian president does not like Putin AT ALL and may get so fed up he sends troops and pull the trigger.

this 

Bellatrix

"US warship given permission to traverse Bosphorus en route to Black Sea"

Turkish authorities have given permission to a U.S. Navy warship to pass through the Bosphorus within the next two days as fears grow that the standoff between Russia and Ukraine and the West over Crimea could soon become militarized.​

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/us-warship-given-permission-to-traverse-bosphorus-en-route-to-black-sea.aspx?pageID=238&nID=63227&NewsCatID=341

Hilary Clinton compares Putin to Hitler 

Lazy comparison. Current Sec of State Kerry did better to say it was 19th century behavior.

Putin is more like Czar Nicholas I or Kaiser Wilhelm II - a bit aggresssive but not an insatiable militarist.

Crimea can't join Russia without local referendum.

Well.. that referendum just happened in Crimea parliament, and they voted for joining Russia. The next things is the public voting by the people

I'm telling you. This whole situation is not what American and European media show - Eastern/Southern Ukraine and Crimea want to join Russia or at least separate from Western Ukraine. There are 2 sides of the conflict. I think it would be reasonable for Ukraine to split in two. This has been going forever.

Especially, since 70%+ of Crimea people are ethnic Russian,s and this region was given to Ukraine from Russia by Khruschev in USSR

Breaking News â€@BreakingNews 3m

Report: Russian troops storm air force base in Sevastopol, Ukraine, in Crimean region - @shustry, @Reuters reporter on scene

Euromaidan PR â€@EuromaidanPR 1h

#Russian troops are storming #Ukrainian military base Ã2355 in #Sevastopol [email protected]_news IPR News #Crimea #Ukraine

War it is if this is true.

hookerofoz

Well.. that referendum just happened in Crimea parliament, and they voted for joining Russia. The next things is the public voting by the people

I'm telling you. This whole situation is not what American and European media show - Eastern/Southern Ukraine and Crimea want to join Russia or at least separate from Western Ukraine. There are 2 sides of the conflict. I think it would be reasonable for Ukraine to split in two. This has been going forever.

Especially, since 70%+ of Crimea people are ethnic Russian,s and this region was given to Ukraine from Russia by Khruschev in USSR

Hi. I'm from Kiev, Ukraine. Only 20% of people in Crimea are Russian.

And lol @ you thinking referendums happen during parliament sessions. Citizens of the country vote on referendum, not parliament. And FYI referendum in Crimea is scheduled for March 16th. And no, people in Ukraine don't like Russia and don't wanna separate their country. I literally cringed reading your missleading post and lack of knowledge.

Edited by hookerofoz

I'm looking at those protesters who want to joint Russia and thinking where the hell they ware before, if they wanted to live in Russia so badly they could have done this long time ago. I'm almost sure Putin gave them bottle of vodka and brought them to Crimea to protest...

Morphine Prince

Just saw on CNN that the Russians are making a new border between Crimea and Ukraine. There are barbed wires and land mines.

I'm looking at those protesters who want to joint Russia and thinking where the hell they ware before, if they wanted to live in Russia so badly they could have done this long time ago. I'm almost sure Putin gave them bottle of vodka and brought them to Crimea to protest...

Before they had a President that Crimea voted for by 78% margin. He was overthrown against their wishes, and the new govt. did some provocative things like prevent Russian from being official language in any district. Plus you hav e a lot of Russian propaganda and a lot of people who just go with the flow.

• Shadow locked this topic