Ukraine-Russia Crisis Discussion (Post all related news here)

Melech

Featured Posts

Qualle1

At least Europeans will shut up about that traitor Snowden now. Except for the Guradian, of course.

Maybe we will shut up right now, because the crisis in Ukraine is more important. But the way the USA as well as GB is spying out their "partners" is a total no-go for me.

:)

Edited by Qualle1
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melech

• Cupid

• elixt

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Melech

At least Europeans will shut up about that traitor Snowden now. Except for the Guradian, of course.

I'd rather call him a hero

MahoganySnitch

Why do you think he's a traitor, and i'm not sure how he's relevant in this crisis?

Morphine Prince

BREAKING:

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Ukraine's ousted leader Viktor Yanukovich has sent a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin requesting that he use the Russian military to restore law and order in Ukraine, Moscow's U.N. envoy said on Monday.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-yanukovich-asks-putin-russian-military-ukraine-211358499.html

OMG. This is gonna get ugly fast. I hope there isn't a war.

Why do you think he's a traitor, and i'm not sure how he's relevant in this crisis?

The more Russia is THE problem for Europe, and is acting like an aggressive dictatorship, the more Snowden fleeing toi them with US secrets looks bad and weakens "our" side. 

Nobody can be mad at everyone at once ... if they want to do successful diplomacy.

If America didn't exist, we'd all have to become more like them and spend more money on defense, instead of enjoying our social programs.

Edited by craig

BREAKING:

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Ukraine's ousted leader Viktor Yanukovich has sent a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin requesting that he use the Russian military to restore law and order in Ukraine, Moscow's U.N. envoy said on Monday.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-yanukovich-asks-putin-russian-military-ukraine-211358499.html

Well this may lead into a war right?  :cry:

Ukraine's ousted leader Viktor Yanukovich has sent a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin requesting that he use the Russian military to restore law and order in Ukraine

What a patriot. Maybe Yanuk and Snowie can hang out together in Moscow.

Getting a playlist ready tbh. 

Lot's from the early 80's to choose from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6-2b_3Dmxw

• Shadow locked this topic