MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Ukraine-Russia Crisis Discussion (Post all related news here)

Melech

Featured Posts

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melech

• Cupid

• elixt

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl Bildt â€@carlbildt 3m

EU states that what we have seen from Russia against Ukraine is "aggression".

Oh so after one day of meetings the EU came to the conclusion that it's "aggression"?!?!? :grr: Even my dog could figure that out. Now its the time to actually decide on something that will make an actual difference. jesus christ EU sometimes is nothing more than big guys in fancy suits talking and getting nowhere :messga:

Melech

Carl Bildt â€@carlbildt 3m

EU states that what we have seen from Russia against Ukraine is "aggression".

Oh so after one day of meetings the EU came to the conclusion that it's "aggression"?!?!? :grr: Even my dog could figure that out. Now its the time to actually decide on something that will make an actual difference. jesus christ EU sometimes is nothing more than big guys in fancy suits talking and getting nowhere :messga:

inb4 only meet because of free donuts  :emma: 

inb4 only meet because of free donuts   :emma:

Sometimes one may think that's the case :rip: meanwile Russia (and probably China) are mobilizing their forces!

Melech

Sometimes one may think that's the case :rip: meanwile Russia (and probably China) are mobilizing their forces!

Europeans already have a lot do with selecting their entries for ESC :awesome:

Ugh I will be glad if it will be stopped or if I'am going to die 

All this sitting and waiting is to much  :cry:

I would not use force over Crimea, since the majority there would probably vote to join Russia in a referendum. The invasion was wrong, but other security council members like China and US have bent the rules  See Tibet annexation, Iraq 2003.

However, if Russia decides to invade the whole of Ukraine and there is a major war, I would support threatening NATO air strikes on Russian troops if they advance towards Kiev beyond a certain line. I don't see Putin doing this, and our main goal should be deterring him from trying.

VioletGaGa

Whelp...I'm expecting the worst, hopefully Obama won't drag the US into another European war... We were perfectly fine in the 1940's until Japan decided to attack us...mess.

Whelp...I'm expecting the worst, hopefully Obama won't drag the US into another European war... We were perfectly fine in the 1940's until Japan decided to attack us...mess.

So you're basically saying that if it were up to you, and Japan didnt bomb Pear Harbour, the US shouldnt have helped the allies? :awkney:

Doing perfectly fine? WW2 pulled America out of the great depression.

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift
  • Shadow locked this topic