💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

Ukraine-Russia Crisis Discussion (Post all related news here)

Melech

Featured Posts

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melech

• Cupid

• elixt

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

sovereign

Russia must protect poor civilians from right wing extremists in Ukraine who took power and wear guns and threat with future nuclear attack. It is logical move. USA did the same thing many times before.

This just pissed me off, like we warned them and told them NOT to do this but UGH

I know, the Russian government never fails to disappoint me. This could turn out to be really bad.

Sam Winchester

Russia must protect poor civilians from right wing extremists in Ukraine who took power and wear guns and threat with future nuclear attack. It is logical move. USA did the same thing many times before.

Gurl bye, Ukranianas want democracy not a president who is Putin's puppet.

sovereign

Gurl bye, Ukranianas want democracy not a president who is Putin's puppet.

Lemme remind u gurl that Ukrainian president was elected at elections, and this new proEU government is radical and took power by coup and not democratic elections. They fright people and threat. You want Ukrainian president to be USA/EU puppet. Putin and Ukrainians say no. Now Ukraine will split, just like Yugoslavia did. Bye

I am against troops in Ukraine, but I just want to remind you that the problem exists because there is a pro-EU and pro-Russian parts in Ukraine. The logical move would be to split in two, but I don't think Western Ukraine wants it.

If it happens, Western part will have freedom, but will be in a horrible economic condition, because economic center of Ukraine is in the industrial eastern part, plus they get lots of benefits from Russia (gas price discount, credit, etc.)

Edited by VISION
Nick1495

Rumor has it that the Russians are the ones that sent these militias in to Crimea in order to take control of it.

It's gonna be the world against Russia tbh and how congruent that this happened after the Olympics ended

I don't know how the new government wants to make a change for Ukraine. This country was in Russian control since like forever, their society is not even consistent since so many Russians live there. They can try but I don't know if it has any sense.

Applause

"Senators suggest recalling Russia’s ambassador from US over Obama speech"

Russian senators are going to ask President Vladimir Putin to consider recalling Moscow’s Ambassador to the US following President Barack Obama’s “aggressive†comments on the situation in Ukraine, the speaker of the chamber said.

The upper house of the Russian parliament, the Federation Council, has ordered the committee on international affairs to apply to Putin and ask him to recall Moscow’s ambassador to the US, council speaker Valentina Matvienko said.

“The president will consider the appeal and make a decision,†she said.

The initiative was put forward by the Federation Council’s vice speaker, Yury Vorobiev, who referred to the President Barack Obama’s speech Friday, in which he said that Russia would have to pay for its policies in Ukraine. In Vorobiev’s opinion, Obama “crossed the red line and insulted the Russian people†and his words were a “direct threat.â€

So far, no decisions have been made on the matter, said the Kremlin’s spokesperson Dmitry Peskov.

On Friday, Obama warned Russia against Ukraine intervention.

“The United States will stand with the international community in affirming that there will be costs for any military intervention in Ukraine,†he said.

Source: http://rt.com/news/us-ambassador-russia-obama-374/

Xalser

This is getting messy. This whole Russia/EU conflict is just going to be one ****fest and the US' involvement will only escalate the tensions with Cuba. :udidnt:

Well I don't like the EU nor what it stands for in terms of Eastern Europe, so as soon as Russia cuts of natural gas to the west and threatens with removal of other natural resources and some of the best hackers in the world, we'll see how that will go. Other than that, it's a natural response for the government to do that. The US did it hundreds of times before.

• Shadow locked this topic