Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Listening to them now!

I like KPP, but not listened to much of her music!

-

Inb4 it's just us + Antichrist that uses this thread :emma:

Have you seen some of her mvs?

I don't think it will! We aren't the only Kpop/Jpop fans here!

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you seen some of her mvs?

I don't think it will! We aren't the only Kpop/Jpop fans here!

Yes!! I've heard maybe 6 or 7 of her songs, but just thought I'd buy them now :emma:

Yes!! I've heard maybe 6 or 7 of her songs, but just thought I'd buy them now :emma:

Oh what are your fav songs from pandora btw

That was the first thing I had bought of them (The pandora min album)

Oh what are your fav songs from pandora btw

That was the first thing I had bought of them (The pandora min album)

I actually like them all :legend:

PoshLife

Where has this thread been all my life??

I listen to a lot more JPOP than KPOP, but I like them both. There's so much creativity in that part of the world and I wish more Americans were willing to give it a chance, because they're missing out on a LOT of good music.

K-Pop Artists I Listen To: BoA, Orange Caramel
J-Pop Artists I Listen To: Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Che'Nelle, Miwa, Perfume, Nishino Kana, Sayuri Sugawara, Lecca, Namie Amuro, MiChi
Favourite K-Pop | J-Pop Artist(s) [MAX 6]: Utada Hikaru, Lecca, MiChi, Namie Amuro

I listen to a lot more JPOP than KPOP, but I like them both. There's so much creativity in that part of the world and I wish more Americans were willing to give it a chance, because they're missing out on a LOT of good music.

J-Pop Artists I Listen To: Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Che'Nelle, Miwa, Perfume, Nishino Kana, Sayuri Sugawara, Lecca, Namie Amuro, MiChi

Favourite K-Pop | J-Pop Artist(s) [MAX 6]: Utada Hikaru, Lecca, MiChi, Namie Amuro

It's just been made! XD

I agree with you. I listen to perfume,BoA,Utada,Ayumi,Namie and Orange Caramel too

I haven't listened to Che'Nelle, Miwa,Nishino Kana, Sayuri Sugawara, Lecca or MiChi before! Have any recomendations of where I should start! 

K-Pop is really huge in my country. They're just as big as english pop over here. You literally won't escape from a single K-pop fan everywhere you go, literally.

K-Pop is really huge in my country. They're just as big as english pop over here. You literally won't escape from a single K-pop fan everywhere you go, literally.

Wish it was like that here :rofl: People give me weird looks when I play kpop/jpop music in my car. :emma:

Wish it was like that here :rofl: People give me weird looks when I play kpop/jpop music in my car. :emma:

:rip: and especially when k-pop artists released new materials, my facebook timeline will be nothing but those new albums/songs/etc. I wished Gaga had this impact :cryga:

EDIT: and yay, third page! :party:

Added!!

Sorry :emma: Took a bit cause I am sorting out albums on iTunes and never noticed :sweat:

Added!!

Sorry :emma: Took a bit cause I am sorting out albums on iTunes and never noticed :sweat:

The Kyary albums? XD

:rip: and especially when k-pop artists released new materials, my facebook timeline will be nothing but those new albums/songs/etc. I wished Gaga had this impact :cryga:

Nice! That would be cool if Gaga did. I have one friend I made on here on my FB. So he posts some gaga and kpop stuff sometimes

So this was #secretproject

#Yes :3

Nice! That would be cool if Gaga did. I have one friend I made on here on my FB. So he posts some gaga and kpop stuff sometimes

#Yes :3

But hyo told me you were going to sell d--gs :derpga:

Any who I can't join cause I don't like / know anyone from J-POP

I like dancin', and ponies....

But hyo told me you were going to sell d--gs :derpga:

Any who I can't join cause I don't like / know anyone from J-POP

So thats what Hyo does in their free time :udidnt:

You don't like any jpop artists? :emma: Have you listened to Ayumi Hamsaki, Namie Amuro,Koda Kumi, Perfume,Kyary,ect

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived