💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Kinda hoping it's a video for the first three tracks on the album, in order.

Then that she does videos for the others in order, but combining a few, like maybe Sexxx with Jewels or MJH with Dope

release date : March 28.....birth of Venus.

Yeah I always thought it be cool of she released on her b-day

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Thank you for this thread ! It's great to finally have all the info gathered in one place :party:

I'm so excited for this video, it looks so amazing !

ehhh ive worked as a PA on a few music videos and you pretty much listen to the same song your shooting the whole time for hours and hours on end. id go out on a limb and Venus might be included..

i personally think shes combating the beyoncapaclypse and shooting rather than a video for every song .....a videos with many songs !!!!! :P

I think your right

lodylody

You may want to put cancelled in there too.

:lmao:

News???..... Stop plzz!!!! If u missed any video information, go to explore it by urself...don't create a new topic !!!

Really?

I'm not really hyped about the video. Feels like she has to always do something bigger and better then the previous videos. The pressure is just getting out of portion. Now she was filmin in a location were no pop star has filmed before. Tho I get the point of bringing the Castle to public eye and getting founds to preserve the art etc.

Still I can't wait to see what they have created at the castle after this whole mess with staff/manager change and DWYW video. I hope she is in a happy place in her life and the video will show it.

Edited by KRNKY