💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

JusticeforVenus

News???..... Stop plzz!!!! If u missed any video information, go to explore it by urself...don't create a new topic !!!

OMG.... It is epic how u talk to Mods... :awkney:  Someone is gettin in trouble... I would have changed my words If I were u

it was kind of rude but really? Why have a topic that will flood to 1000+ pages to only be locked? (See DWUW video topic)... Why not just start this when we have a definitive date/month?

Thank u.... That is exactly what I thought! I don't want ppl get so excited until we get something officially ( don't make second DWUW again plzzz)

TheResidentZionist

She never played Aura

The dancers in that video are dancing to a beat of 110-113 bpm (GUY=110 bpm, Aura = 130 bpm)

There are videos of her filming and rehearsing GUY, and taking a break or something with Venus playing in the background

ehhh ive worked as a PA on a few music videos and you pretty much listen to the same song your shooting the whole time for hours and hours on end. id go out on a limb and Venus might be included..

i personally think shes combating the beyoncapaclypse and shooting rather than a video for every song .....a videos with many songs !!!!! :P

Gaga Medicine

I think that she is filming a big video that includes many songs too...Maybe even DWUW is in it.

It will be her biggest video remember?It can't be for just one song... and don't tell me about Marry the Night... that was just 14 minutes. I think her biggest video will be something like 30 or more and I hope it is not for just one song.

BigDreamer

When watching the jonah hill interview im not so sure he meant bookshelf hats literally. I think it was meant as a joke as well as his followup statement about wearing meat. I just wouldn't take it so literally if you watched the interview u should kinda get what i mean.

SMILE2NE1

When watching the jonah hill interview im not so sure he meant bookshelf hats literally. I think it was meant as a joke as well as his followup statement about wearing meat. I just wouldn't take it so literally if you watched the interview u should kinda get what i mean.

i get u

(Spoken in hyperbole so to be taken with a grain of salt)

joemayzzin

I want it to be G.U.Y but If she did an Aura, Venus & G.U.Y video all in one uhh I'd be a very happy little monster lol can't wait!!