Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can someone explain to me the love for Alejandro?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

I'm not saying it to be shady. I genuinely have never really cared for the video. I loved the song, but the video was the first letdown I'd ever really had from Gaga. 

Some parts are great, but I don't understand why it's so popular with the fans. 

Is it some bias because of the fit men she used? haha  :toofunny:

Please have a thoughtful answer and not say "because it slays."

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love it because its dark, and the bleached eyebrows with short hair is one of my favorite looks from gaga

I love the song but I've never watched the video in full :nooo:
I mean, it certainly looks like an interesting, well made video but I've never brought myself to seeing it from start to finish which is weird because I always watch all Gaga videos in full...

Alejandro - God

Fernando - Jesus

Roberto - Holy Spirit

"Don't bother me Don't bother me Alejandro (God)"
"Don't call my name Don't call me Name Bye Fernando(Jesus)"
"I'm not your Babe (child) I'm not your Babe (child) Alejandro (God)"
"Don't call my name don't call my name Roberto (Holy Spirit)"

It was really artistic, visually beautiful, if you look at every scene and how the camera angles work, zoom and sometimes there's slow motion, It's just a beautiful work of art by gaga and Klein.

Phoenix

Song just has that melody that I find addicting. The first time I heard it I was obsessed. And one of her best songs if u ask me. Video also is great. Love the black-white "colouring" is included. And all the dark, creepy dance scenes + that bed scenes are priceless. One of her best videos. And songs if u ask me. 

Don't judge me I'm just more into abstract art and pushing limits, breaking the box of comfort. lol :laughga:

tumblr_lmndx9ff2K1qzub73o1_500.gif

💎

Golden Gangsta

- Both the video and song are incredibly beautiful.

- The song is one of the best pieces of pop music ever. I can listen to it 24/7 and it will never get boring. It puts me in such a positive mood.

- The choreography is amazing

- The Monster Ball live version is the best thing on earth.

Robotboy

its done amazingly well IMO. i didnt like the men in heels or some of gagas looks in the video, but today i love everything with it :yes:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived