๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can someone explain to me the love for Alejandro?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

The song is great. The video has an amazing concept, creativity, visuals etc, even if these Gays with high heels are too much for me.

It pushed some boundaries at the time, I guess. It's definitely very visually beautiful / interesting, but it's one of my least faves of her videos for various reasons, though I like the song (not as much as DITD cough :lolgaga:).

Jewels n Drugs

It was really artistic, visually beautiful, if you look at every scene and how the camera angles work, zoom and sometimes there's slow motion, It's just a beautiful work of art by gaga and Klein.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Paper Gangsta

i love it because its dark, and the bleached eyebrows with short hair is one of my favorite looks from gaga

wut?ย 

I think it's meticulously shot and edited. All the looks are fantastic, the choreography is on point and it just explores many interesting themes; it's quite a complex video. It's one of my absolute favourites, partly for the reasons I just explained and because I'd loved Steven Klein's photography for years before he worked with Gaga so I fully geeked out knowing that they would collaborate! It's also one of my favourite songs so I think that has something to do with it. I find it quite an enigmatic song, I still don't really understand what it's about and have read many, many different ideas about it. I think the video is just so sharp and it's beautiful to look at in it's colouring and framing.ย 

If you know how to create a film or cinematography then you can understand how the Alejandro music video is brilliant. Every frame can be turn into paintings (: The aesthetics is far different from her other videos (:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

This dark, creative and artistic madness surrounding this video is just out of this world imho. Klein did an amazing job and i love his energy with Gaga, i can't enough and i wish they would do even more together.

ย 

tumblr_mmtqy5n41e1ql9217o1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_l9fr45aGpV1qb0bobo1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lctoekrqn71qbpemeo1_500.gif

That first gif is everything.... he is everything :hor::kissga:

That J

I can do with or without this song. Doesn't thrill me nor bore me. It just is.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived