💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you be here for a Shakira collab?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

alestevens

The only people i would allow her to collab with would be someone legendary. I hate how people keep mixing her with these mainstream pop divas who Gaga surpassed years ago.

I wouldn't be against a Beyonce collab though, i don't like her anymore but i still respect her unlike all the others.

Shakira IS legendary. The biggest crossover by a Latin artist EVER and still achieving massive success 18 years into her career :toofunny:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaDragon

Shakira IS legendary. The biggest crossover by a Latin artist EVER and still achieving massive success 18 years into her career :toofunny:

Her fans are mostly overly horny teenage boys or pervy old men, not to mention her music is just...bad.

Shadow

I'd love it. :flutter:

Two hotties... And the Rihanna collaboration was awesome, apparently too awesome for some of y'all. :MANiCURE:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Shadow

Her fans are mostly overly horny teenage boys or pervy old men, not to mention her music is just...bad.

Generalizing and flame baiting with that statement much? :smh:

Lay off the catty attitude... :classy:

TimisaMonster

No...her voice is unique, but I don't see it working on a Gaga song tbqh :tea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

tokyodisko

Gurl, what even. If Gaga keeps putting out things like ARTPOP, she won't hold a candle to Shakira's career.

Just because you don't like the genres doesn't mean it's bad.

You obviously like K-pop, and probably also hate it when people call it bad. 

I'd love it. :flutter:

Two hotties... And the Rihanna collaboration was awesome, apparently too awesome for some of y'all. :manicure:

:legend: I love the No Doubt vibe to it. 

It really depends on the song. If it's like Jewels N Drugs (no offense Gaga, I love you) where there are all these big iconic artists coming together to collab but in the end did not deliver, I'd rather not. If it's like Telephone, on the other hand, where the song is just awesome, A collab will be great. Here for an Americano inspired MV :)))

I wish they could have done a MV for Americano with her! :o I would love it. 

No...her voice is unique, but I don't see it working on a Gaga song tbqh :tea:

I think it would really depend on the genre they went with. I do think it could go horribly wrong lol But they both put a lot into their music, so I think they would find something that worked well- in theory. 

Shadow

Exactly! Like No Doubt with harmony!

TimisaMonster

Gurl, what even. If Gaga keeps putting out things like ARTPOP, she won't hold a candle to Shakira's career.

I wish they could have done a MV for Americano with her! :o I would love it. 

I think it would really depend on the genre they went with. I do think it could go horribly wrong lol But they both put a lot into their music, so I think they would find something that worked well- in theory. 

With Shakira...it's a hit or miss...Beyonce's collab was much better than Rihanna's and I think she tries to garner the essence of the person she's collaborating with. Imagine Aura ft. Shakira with all of it's chaotic middle eastern guitars and euphoric choruses :nooo:

That would be a collaboration worth hearing! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Haroon

Definitely! I think Shakira's had some amazingly catchy songs, and as has Gaga. So I think together they could make magic :flutter:

GagaDragon

Generalizing and flame baiting with that statement much? :smh:

Lay off the catty attitude... :classy:

Err not really lol i'm just going off what i've seen and heard through my eyes and ears. Every Shakira fan i know personally fits those criterias but i guess it's wrong to generalise like that.

Well k-pop is a pretty broad term so calling it bad hardly makes any sense. Also there are probably more bad than good in k-pop so i wouldn't really get offended if someone bashes it. I'll be up for defending my bias groups if someone says something untrue or are misinformed about something.

Archived