💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which do you want first? Act II or Cheek to Cheek?

Mast

114 members have voted

1. 1.

• Cheek to Cheek
    • Act II

Featured Posts

The reason I think Act 2 needs to be connected is because if the title involves Act 2 I think people would wonder what happened to act one, if they even know it existed. 

Trust me, people know that ARTPOP is out there, they just don't want to buy it. No one's gonna care about Act I, and even if they do, they'll probably look it up and find out it was just ARTPOP.

Also, I would not count on C2C only have promotional singles. It'll definitely have singles, especially if they do end up releasing it later in the year. TFM only worked because it was an EP to The Fame, and The Fame did not have many smashing songs, so revamping the tour with only her hits from TF seemed fitting. Now that she has multiple hits, I doubt she's gonna pay dust to all of them just to cram in song from Act II. My guess is that she will wait to release Act II until next year so she can revamp the tour by taking out songs that don't seem to get the crowd excited anymore. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

Act II 97 million times over tbh. Cheek To Cheek sounds fun, but Act II will properly slay the living daylights out of me. Probably.

Ronk

Cheek to Cheek.

Gaga really needs to remind people what she's capable of.

This.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Cheek to Cheek because I don't want Act II to come too soon. I'd rather the ARTPOP era get revived and have 2-3 more singles first.

Archived