💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you miss controversial-ga?

X Dreams

Featured Posts

Anyone else notice that Gaga isn't quite as controversial as she used to be? It seems as though Gaga these days is less controversial in her fashion, performances, and gimmicks. She seems more professional and is sporting the s-xy, yet still avant garde looks and is making her performances more mature and conservative. In my opinion this is a great change. But do you miss the old Gaga that bled to death on stage, wore a meat dress, and put prosthetic horns on her face?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Yes, so much. But these days I feel like every pop star is trying to be Gaga circa 2009-10, so I don't mind her being like "oh I already did all that silly stuff, now I'm a real artist." Still miss it even though I appreciate what she's doing now.

JustPokeHerFace

Yes, but I think that if she was more controversial right now then she would get a bunch of backlash that wouldn't help anything.

I don't necessarily need "controversial." I don't get off on people thinking Gaga is weird or polarizing or even that they talk about her.

I'm here for her music and her art. A lot of things about the ARTPOP era have made me smile with excitement, but nothing has given me chills yet. Hoping that it's coming soon.

Archived