Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you miss controversial-ga?

X Dreams

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow

I miss the old Gaga, bring back the Gaga we knew ! And dont tell me she did not change ....

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

like that do what you want performance at the AMA's. i found that to be so un-gaga and so conformist.

I feel like you didn't understand that performance at all.

Yes, so much. But these days I feel like every pop star is trying to be Gaga circa 2009-10, so I don't mind her being like "oh I already did all that silly stuff, now I'm a real artist." Still miss it even though I appreciate what she's doing now.

I agree but i certainly wouldnt call what she did then "silly"...im sure she think that either. She was truly at the top of her game.

Ladle Ghoulash

She did a performance about the president having an affair on the anniversary of JFK's death.

^ this tbh

I miss the old Gaga, bring back the Gaga we knew ! And dont tell me she did not change ....

People say that every "era" though...

and of course she's changed...she's grown up, but I think her passion and intent are the same.

llbcherry

I don't miss it because of the controversy.

I miss it because of it's innovation, creativity, guts, and weirdness. :yes:

It's like she's been told to not do anything controversial and when she wasn't even allowed to perform applause at the VMA's the way she wanted it. Gags :(

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

aaronyoji

I feel like you didn't understand that performance at all.

okay, explain to me what you think i didn't understand. i get the connection of the presidential scandal and the media writing bad things about you, in tandem with the message to do what you want, so please other than that explain to me this deep subtext that im not understanding....

Archived