💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When will Gaga return?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

When do you think gags will return with the next single/video, or do you think she is going to stay in this 'blackout' till she goes on tour? I personally think she is going to pull a Beyoncé and release a video without notice in March, the app will be updated with new features and possibly songs that didn't make it on ARTPOP.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

If she doesn't return next month I'll go cray. She filmed a video so she should be able to release it next month. If not, she may as well hide another few months till the tour and release act 2. 

artRaver

I feel like she isn't going to really return she'll make a quick appearance around the Roseland dates then disappear again until artRAVE starts.  :toofunny:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Robotboy

shes working working working. i just hope the wait is worth it which she said it would be.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

ladygaga1984

I wished she returned in March in a couple of weeks time... however, given Gaga´s last few months i think she is probably only going to return when the tour starts.... mess! It´s like a snowball of mess going down a hill these days.

calmar

It's obvious that it's 03/28/86 backwards.

She's coming back 6/8/8230!

Guess when she said a brand new dimension in venus she meant time. :derpga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Shes a busy woman James.

I mean between the selfies on twitter and facebook, she doesnt have time for us.

yeah because planning a world tour, the roseland shows and a video is so easy.

shaneybaby

i think shes editing the new video endlessly and maybe like next week (1st week of march) we will get something. single drops or video idk 

Archived