💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can Gaga still become a legend?

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

DirtyLittleMonster

Gaga has already had a huge impact on Pop Culture, Mankind (Equal Rights), the Music Industry, etc. All she needs to do, is continuing evolving and being consistent.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdelaAngelo

yes. she has the potential to. because even if she's not ''selling'' so well rn, in 20 years it is not the sales and awards that are gonna matter (take amy winehouse, for example, she is a legend and she only has 24 awards), it is the quality of your work that ppl will look for. and gaga is one of the few performers nowadays who still tries to make valuable music (which is one of the reasons she is 'floping' tho because ppl don't ****ing care about meanings but well, ppl are dump). anyway, gaga is going to make a difference in the world, and this is what makes you a legend. she just needs time and well, better promotional plan than the non-existing ARTPOP one tbh ..  :manicure:

AdelaAngelo

See, it's that kind of mentality I don't quite understand. I love ARTPOP and BTW too. And I love them because, every time I listen to those albums, I hear a complete lack of compromise. I hear exactly the kind of music that (I imagine) she wants to continue making. And personally, I would rather her stick to her creative impulses than water down her work and release something that is designed to go #1.

Having said that, I don't know if ARTPOP is unpalatable to the GP so much as they're just not aware of the music on it. As far as they know, there's only two songs on it worth listening to.

this

i'm pretty sure if she wanted to make a #1 album she would. but yet she tries to both please her fans and the GP. and there's a big difference because most ppl just want catchy party songs they can have fun listening to, but for others, valuable music is what matters. and she is one of the few singers nowadays who somehow manages to walk on the line between those two. of course, compared to BTW, ARTPOP is very immature (and tbh at the beginning i really thought ppl would like it because of that but oh well, it seems as long as shes not singing about foxes it won't be enough :manicure: ) but it is also the most personal album she's made so for the last few months it's grown on me so much. and i think if ppl were given the chance to listen to it they would like it too *coughs* her promotional plan *coughs*  also maybe if the media wasn't constantly trying to make miley look like a superstar and instillin in ppl the thought that ARTPOP is a flop and gaga is over...

Daredevil

I don't want to sound delusional, but Gaga already is a legend. Gaga impacted pop culture for ever. Almost everybody knows her and almost everybody has an opinion about her. 

Some years ago it wasn't about the music videos , most of the videos were basic and you didn't even need a music video for a single. Gaga was the first person to use a music video to impact the world. People nowadays want to see the music video of a song, because it's part of it. 

When you see a silhouette of someone with long hair and a bow you automatically think of Gaga. When you see someone wearing strange things you automatically think of Gaga. But her music is as unique as her style. 

She's kind, talented and beautiful. Not all other legends have there qualities..

djBuffoon

but it is also the most personal album she's made so for the last few months it's grown on me so much. and i think if ppl were given the chance to listen to it they would like it too *coughs* her promotional plan *coughs*  also maybe if the media wasn't constantly trying to make miley look like a superstar and instillin in ppl the thought that ARTPOP is a flop and gaga is over...

Agreed 110%.

ladygaga1984

I agree that she is already a legend... however, if her following albums follow the same route as the ARTPOP mess that will obviously change.

I doubt that Gaga will ever be considered a Legend, but she will always be known as a talented vocalist.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

fede ARTPOP

she is a legend

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17618-1386347599-11

I doubt that Gaga will ever be considered a Legend, but she will always be known as a talented vocalist.

:toofunny:

pls LOG OUT

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Wet Fire

Britney and Beyoncé are probably the only ones of Gaga's contemporaries who are already legends. But Gaga just had 6 years. They both had twice as Gaga's career. But Gaga is seen as legend by many people already. She is definitely on her way to be one considered by all.

Archived