Featured Posts

Arturo

These are probably shipments but still good

In terms of shipments I'd guess ARTPOP is at 2.5 million by now :applause:

And PRISM at 3 million :applause:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, these figures have to be shipments released by UMG itself for branding purposes. And I'd assume these would be the ones they're going to use from now on with their media releases. The higher the figures are (regardless if they're shipments), the better for everyone else to use (the artists, the labels, and the fanbases).

Doncho

Yasss :party:

And we only have one and a half singles lmao

there's a lot of missing countries there

Yasss at Argentinian numbers :party:

We deserve a tour. don't you think, Gaga?  :fan:

Si, tour para Argentina por favor  :giveup:

Seguro vendra  :)

Arturo

and now call ARTPOP a slop again  and this was just the american sales if im not wrong

This is worldwide.

ARTPOP is at 665,000 in the U.S

This is worldwide.

ARTPOP is at 665,000 in the U.S

How I wish this is the US sales (or shipments) alone. But it'd be just a dream that would likely never come true.  :giveup:

This is surely shipments, no way its sold that much already

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Monster2015

Why do you guys not want to believe that she sold 2.3 million?! You should be proud of her! Not keep on guessing how many she's sold and saying they're shipments.

Why do you guys not want to believe that she sold 2.3 million?! You should be proud of her! Not keep on guessing how many she's sold and saying they're shipments.

because shipments and sales are 2 different thing...

For example... Shipping 300 copies to a store and only 50 are sold doesn't mean 300 customers bought those shipments... 50 customers bought 50 copies...

As much as we want her to succeed, lets not inflated the numbers...

shaneybaby

it is sales ... "Recorded Music: sales of albums and DVD on physical and digital media, millions of units" lol why is this soooo hard to believe for you? I dont understand. do you think shes some failure? btw sold 1.9 in a week i believe so... not so crazy lol 

Yeah they're definitely shipments. The ones Luc posted are truly the only countries that will add significantly to the total. Other countries numbers are pretty insignificant

Archived