πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga hits 12th #1 on Dance/Club Play Songs

Btrs

Featured Posts

This is still impressive and I am happy about GaGa's achievements, sure hope it still climbs the billboard hot 100 but if not this is a great way to end the MTN era

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GarageGlamorous

What's the record for consecutive Dance #1s? Another record for Gaga the effortlessly shatter, I'm sure. :legend:

HighWayUnicornR2L

This was really the only place I was hoping she'd hit #1 with MTN :party: sure it'd be nice to get a #1 on Billboard but I love her #1 dance chart reign

GagaRunTheWorld

Good news now its our time to go and request Marry The Night on radio stations! GO GO GO :woot: :hugtackle: :tea::nails::lala::awesome::music: :bunny:

F__K those who says "Oh you all sick little bus3rds, MTN is dead, let it die peacefully, RIP, u all should move on.../ this thread is to be flopped n die like MTN ..... etc", im really tired of fans saying this. And guess these so called fans singing a different tune now, they are f__king themselves literally.

Some people in this thread are seriously stupid, "is her career alive again?" "this chart doesnt mean anything" Why the **** does it have to be #1 on Hot 100 or it is a flop and the end of a career in your eyes, like if any of you have got a song on the top 1 million of this chart.

Grow up seriously, Madonna had songs that didnt get to the Hot 100 and her career is still alive right?

Archived