Lady Gaga hits 12th #1 on Dance/Club Play Songs

Btrs

Featured Posts

Too many impatient nay-sayers are wrong again! Gaga rules. :happy:

Mars..........or bust!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the fact that some people want her to abandon dance music all together.. smh

Y&I somehow made #1 as well so I don't think it has much to do with whether she releases dance music as long as she releases good dance remixes. However, I still want her to make dance music.

THIS

Anyone still thinking that MTN is a flop? :sweep:

Its very easy to get a #1 on the dance chart.

Not to be negative, but the dance charts is a reflection of DJs from all clubs in the US? How is it tallied... seems like even Beyonce can get #1s on here :tongue:

Not to be negative, but the dance charts is a reflection of DJs from all clubs in the US? How is it tallied... seems like even Beyonce can get #1s on here :tongue:

You could fart into a mic right now and release it as a song, and it would probably go to #1 on the dance chart.

There we go. :)

Isn't this something? This means people love it in clubs already, airplay is also not that bad - I'm not saying this song will go straightly up from now on, but it's definitely not "over".

Congrats!

Americano

You could fart into a mic right now and release it as a song, and it would probably go to #1 on the dance chart.

LMAO so true

Archived