Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does GaGa say "I wanna be a star" in the MTN video?

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

She says *I'm GONNA be a star"

After all the that happened to her, (we don't still don't know what), it she's it all be worth it (or forgotten) when she gets to her dream, being famous. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

MJHolland

i wish gaga was still this determined :emo:

Gaga is the most determined and hardest working music maker out there. She's an artist first, and she doesn't write her music for anyone but herself and her fans. Honestly, if you can't see that, you're s fake fan. And thats pretty obvious. 

Wanting to be a "star", and craving fame are two very different things. There's a fine line and it's difficult to explain.

MJHolland

She is playing herself before she became famous ("I'm gonna be a start" . . . "I wanna be famous").

Thought that was pretty clear, guess not. (lets try and think people!)

Gaga is the most determined and hardest working music maker out there. She's an artist first, and she doesn't write her music for anyone but herself and her fans. Honestly, if you can't see that, you're s fake fan. And thats pretty obvious. 

I know shes hard working, i meant determined to be successful, of course i know shes determined to express her art through music. Theres no need to be rude.

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

The Professor

lady gaga was OBSESSED with topping everyone.. back in 2008.. she even said it herself in a gagavision.. that she isn't here to be anything but #1

omg yassss do you remember which gagavision this was? 

I wish she was like this still... in it to win it

MJHolland

I know shes hard working, i meant determined to be successful, of course i know shes determined to express her art through music. Theres no need to be rude.

Determined to be successful? Of course she's trying to be successful. It's all about priorities... Everyone knows Gaga could write a song that sounds like what's smashing right now and she'd be doing well on the charts. But she's not because she has a little something called artistic integrity.

(sorry about seeming rude, gaga shade gets me goin lol)

Determined to be successful? Of course she's trying to be successful. It's all about priorities... Everyone knows Gaga could write a song that sounds like what's smashing right now and she'd be doing well on the charts. But she's not because she has a little something called artistic integrity.

(sorry about seeming rude, gaga shade gets me goin lol)

i disagree, i dont think she cares about being successful anymore shes doing her own thing, which is by no means a bad attitude, i just miss that spark in her that wanted success, lol its okay im the same with madonna shade :P

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

MJHolland

i disagree, i dont think she cares about being successful anymore shes doing her own thing, which is by no means a bad attitude, i just miss that spark in her that wanted success, lol its okay im the same with madonna shade :P

tbh the spark in this era is MUCH greater than past ones, now that she's saying F off to what the GP wants her to do and is only now truly following the music she wants. Much, much more organic

Archived