💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why all the hate for Teeth?

TMP

Featured Posts

Is it really your favorite from TFM, with songs like Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance In The Dark, Monster and SHICD on there? :usrs:

well! It's a close tie between SHICD and Teeth. I love the album as a whole. And everyone's going to slaughter me for saying this but I never was way too fond of Bad Romance.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

It's one of my favourites.

"Got my addictions. And I love to fix them. Take a bite of my bad girl meat. Hoooooo o owww"

This part legitimately slays me every time :nooo:

well! It's a close tie between SHICD and Teeth. I love the album as a whole. And everyone's going to slaughter me for saying this but I never was way too fond of Bad Romance.

SHICD repents you

But Bad Romance is a diamond in pop music and for you not to like it, I don't agree with but I respect your opinion

BoomKack

Teeth at TMB was flawless.

YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN DISRESPECTFUL ON THE GUITAR. SHOW ME YOUR TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH JESAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love you all, you restored my faith in our stanbase. :emo:  :hug: 

The line 'show me your teeth' is so iconic, IMO.
I mean, she has shown her teeth a lot during TFM era (which was also iconic, tbh), so it has a direct connection to her performances and media appearances.

MikeyMoonShine

I like it but I don't love it as much as the rest of TFM. I think it's my least favorite song from TFM, No need for it to be hated though. 

I think it's one of her more interesting songs though and I wish she would experiment more like  she did then. 

Computer

It was my favorite Gaga song until Bloody Mary came along and snatched dentures.

Now, I don't love it nearly as much as I used to. It's not even my favorite from TFM anymore.

Funny how tastes change.

Oh my god :lmao:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Daredevil

Fixed.

ARTPOP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BEYONCÉ though

:troll:

Archived