💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The problem with Gaga's tours in Australia: winter shows in ARENAS

Pop Muse Tumblr

Featured Posts

I don't understand why you have to skip, though. Arena shows are so common, I don't see why you're freaking out.

THIS!!! i saw kylie, britney an gaga all in the same arena

i like it cause its not that big she wont look like a ant 

Woh fans complain that she's touring their country and that the show is being held in an arena? :awkney: She could tour here and perform in a toilet and I'd go

AND THIS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

I think it's ridiculous for you to not go to the show because you don't want go to an arena. Coming in winter hasn't affected her before, considering she did 5 Melbourne shows and 4 Sydney ones so she isn't doing bad.

I prefer that she comes in winter tbh, it means I don't have to queue in extreme heat.

Erm arenas have a lot of pluses :manicure:
I hate stadium shows, it's so over-crowded and hot and it's just BAD, I'm happy for ALL the arena shows with this tour tbh

Blank Space

I wouldnt skip Gaga's concert just because of ego, if I have possibility to see her live, after stanning in the internet pole forever, iTS LIKE MUST SEE HER, I know many Monsters who dont go to her concerts but stans in internet because they cant affordt ticket price, and you just skipping because of your big ego? 

I never thought it was possible to put "skip" and "Gaga tour" in same sentence.

I swear, if Gaga ever visits Serbia, nothing will stop me from going to her tour. NOTHING.

Gaga is Life

Wait the reason why she's not doing many shows this time is because it's winter? :giveup: I personally prefer arena's anyway, although I don't mind too much :spin:

vomits her mind

I would rather an arena over a stadium anyday!.I don't understand what yourselves is exactly. There all good sized arenas. Your loss I suppose and more tickets for the ones who appreciate it

ryhanna

Wait, how can you know if she's faded as a touring force here? Are the ARTRAVE tickets even available to the public yet? 

She played 5 shows at Rod Laver for the BTWB… don't know about the rest of the country, but 5 shows in my city. 

Laceface

Does Australia even have winters ?

My first thought and no, not like European winters or North American/Canadian winters at all in the Northern Hemisphere :coffee:

:what:

Wait the venue or timing is more important to you then seeing her perform, like in person?

GypsyPrince

Um thanks for the public service announcement that you'll not be going, but I honestly don't see the problem with Gaga performing in arenas. It's not like her talent as a live performer will dwindle.

Besides, the Australians haven't been her biggest supporters the past few months so... :awkney:

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm sorry, but I lined up for the Monster Pit in Brisbane in the winter and it's nothing compared to the winter I've experienced in my home country England. I remember being cold in the morning and we bought Target pillows etc and it came afternoon and it was hot.

Archived