💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anyone else wish Gaga had done an Egyptian themed video first?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interludicrous

All those themes have been done 1000x before though, its not like Katy owns them now.

Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

(Not calling Katy a copycat, I'm just saying that there are "themes" that more than 1 person can find interesting to explore)

SEX MUFFIN

Totally agree with the horror thing! Like an Alien (1979) music video! It was be so awesome! Something really really terrifying and dark..it would be so perfect

elijahfan

If she wants to, why not? Katy doesn't own this theme, it can be explored in infinite different kinds of ways.

with G.U.Y. yes :giveup:

like a serious one, and darker.. :giveup:

imagine G.U.Y. with an Egyptian-themed video.

If Katy Perry wants an Egyptian-themed video it should have been Legendary Lovers :giveup:

ChicaSkas

All those themes have been done 1000x before though, its not like Katy owns them now.

Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

(Not calling Katy a copycat, I'm just saying that there are "themes" that more than 1 person can find interesting to explore)

very very well said
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Scarlet Witch

At least katy will get dragged if she copies the greek concept, if gags releases the video first, that is.

GypsyPrince

Egyptian mythology has always been something I love, and I've always wished for Gaga to do it because I know she'll execute it very well.

I know many people have used the imagery in the past, but now that one of Gaga's main contemporaries has already done it, she'll definitely be dragged for COPYING if she ever does something like this.

Oh well, I guess Greek mythology works just as well. Hopefully she shows the world how cultural appropriation should be done. :applause:

djBuffoon

Yes. I'm such a mythology nerd. I'm glad she's doing a Roman/Greek styled video. I hope someday she does an Egyptian themed video. I know it will be good and not a tacky mess. :wub:

Archived