EC

GH

HU(RTL) - Half of them with Fernando Garibay

Together You And I!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mythic Mist

I don't see Madeon or Zedd giving her a #4 & #13 hit either :manicure: I LOVE them but I do agree DJWS is underrated.

That's only because Gaga hasn't used their productions as a single. Once she does and it doesn't go #1-3 everyone will call them floppy.

bionic

Because his productions w/ Gaga have mostly been trash.

I want somebody brand new and external who isn't part of Gaga's inner circle, and won't join it following working with her.

buy bionic

djBuffoon

I don't get it either. All of those songs are so sonically different and to know that he produced all of them just shows his versatility and skill as a producer imo.

This. He blew me away tbh.

I don't hate him.

It's just that there is a bit too much DJWS on ARTPOP. I get that his works are different, but still I would have prefered more producers.

Also, the studio version of Sexxx Dreams. Just... No. Consuela1.jpg

eamonster123

His productions just dont really hit it for me. Every song he produces i feel like theres always something missing.
he's only good for 1 or 2 songz tbh :coffee: 

People underestimate him because he hasnt given Gags a #1 like every other producer. They blame him for the floppage when it is in fact Gaga's fault. ;)

Its not really Gaga's fault, she writes amazing songz with great potential, but some of them are just poorly produced. Swine is my prime example. 

Mythic Mist

His productions just dont really hit it for me. Every song he produces i feel like theres always something missing.

he's only good for 1 or 2 songz tbh :coffee: 

Its not really Gaga's fault, she writes amazing songz with great potential, but some of them are just poorly produced. Swine is my prime example. 

Swine's production is great! MEanwhile, ARTPOP's production is so ethereal and relaxing, but then you listen to it and it just...a waste. I understand it's her Mantra for the album but such a great production should've been used for lyrics that are mellow and sweet, imo. 

eamonster123

Swine's production is great! MEanwhile, ARTPOP's production is so ethereal and relaxing, but then you listen to it and it just...a waste. I understand it's her Mantra for the album but such a great production should've been used for lyrics that are mellow and sweet, imo. 

Honestley ARTPOP (the song) wouldve been one of my favs if she kept the Hee Hee's in there :cry: 

Little7Monster

He is good, but he is no god. I like a lot of his stuff, but I think he could do better. Listen to his EPs, and tell me you don't wish those were the kinds of productions he did for Gaga. They make good music, and I like his work, but I think Gaga has worked with equally as good, and even better producers before. I just wish she shared the album space with other producers and not just DJWS productions. 

this tbh. that's why people love ReDone. His cheap basic productions... Gosh, i can't even..

Godshadow is flawless tho, and i love him. The lessers will have to deal :legend:

i know, that Bad Romance is so basic... :roll:

He is the worst producer she has ever worked with. :toofloppy:

I respect everyone's opinion but what he did with ARTPOP was chaotic!

That would be Fernando Garibay

Have nothing against him but i'm just wondering of how will be the treatment of that songs if it was produced by other guys (: but as of now, DJWS is a demi-god!

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

DJWS is an awesome versatile producer. He has produced many gems and I never understood the hate he receives. Suddenly Zedd (who produced only 2 tracks for gags, one epic and one recycled) and Madeon (who also produced 2 tracks, one epic and a pretty basic one) became gods in this community (im not shading them, they're ****ing great but extremely overpraised).

People underestimate him because he hasnt given Gags a #1 like every other producer. They blame him for the floppage when it is in fact Gaga's fault. ;)

It's no one's fault tbf... but I do think the lack of ~hits~ probably has to do with why so many people dislike him.

Archived