Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why is King DJWS underrated?

Alchemist

Featured Posts

Stefani328

I have a bigger problem with his persona than his production. I don't mind Gaga working with him some in the future, but not an entire album produced mostly by him. I'm ready for fresh faces.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People underestimate him because he hasnt given Gags a #1 like every other producer. They blame him for the floppage when it is in fact Gaga's fault. ;)

this tbh. that's why people love ReDone. His cheap basic productions... Gosh, i can't even..

Godshadow is flawless tho, and i love him. The lessers will have to deal :legend:

HausOfAntonio

People underestimate him because he hasnt given Gags a #1 like every other producer. They blame him for the floppage when it is in fact Gaga's fault. ;)

I don't see Madeon or Zedd giving her a #4 & #13 hit either :manicure: I LOVE them but I do agree DJWS is underrated.

SadJudasPanda

He can't make smashes. He's one of my favorite producer but he doesn't make songs that will take radio by storm. It would be cool if she let him work the album tracks because he can make amazing bops, and work with some hit makers for the singles. Half DJWS, half hit makers.

I love Applause from him, but i don't know, it always feels like something is lacking, that final touch, that special kinda of energy that Gaga has around her he couldn't perfectly bring into his melodies.

VforVendetta

DJWS is the best producer Gaga has worked with. He definitely has seen her vision better than anyone else.

Applause is his greatest work to date for me.

Archived