💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Oh my god why doesn't she look like this more

Ascetic

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

She looks so beautiful, but I guess this look is just too ordinary and casual for our Gaga :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

Here is the video in case anyone hasn't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qatkW_BgFGw

I agree. She is so naturally beautiful. Its strange to see her in this state when she isn't all made up. She looks like a "normal" person. 

ive seen this pic all ove rmy facebook and i got no LMs friends on there and people were liking this like crazy 

gp likes this natural look

I was expecting a pic from TF era.

me too

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I think this is when she debuted Volantis:tumblr_mw2rl4AIqe1qjdybto1_500.jpg

I just love dark hair on her and when she actually has eyebrows and minimal makeup :giveup:

I agree. I thought this minimal thing gonna last, now she's back to blonde plus those ugly long eyelashes & tapes to tighten her face.:(

FreePalestine

llbcherry

I hate the jerks who say she is ugly. CLEARLY, she is a natural italian beauty. She looks lovely, but it is a rather plain look for a pop goddess, so I believe that is why we rarely get this look.

GagaObsession

I too love the whole dark hair and eyebrows look, it suits her so well.

gagaconvert

Here is the video in case anyone hasn't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qatkW_BgFGw

I agree. She is so naturally beautiful. Its strange to see her in this state when she isn't all made up. She looks like a "normal" person. 

I can't at how stunning she is here!!  :giveup: I absolutely love the natural/minimal makeup look on her, and would love to see her like that more often!

Interludicrous

I agree. I thought this minimal thing gonna last, now she's back to blonde plus those ugly long eyelashes & tapes to tighten her face. :(

Yeah, especially the lashes bother me. It just looks so cheap and campy, and IMO they don't suit her face at all most of the time. I don't understand why she always ends up using them over and over again. To me they're the staple of "hollywood" fakeness. 

But if she likes it, it's her own choice.

lastlinefirst

She looks really 'normal' like this and whilst she does look gorgeous, a huge part of Gaga's image is that she chooses how she wants to look and doesn't adhere to normal standards of beauty.

So much this! It's one of the things I really love about her

I agree. I thought this minimal thing gonna last, now she's back to blonde plus those ugly long eyelashes tapes to tighten her face.:(

I know it's "conventional", but I mean it's so simple yet beautiful

Like look at her, she looks like a movie star :giveup:

Yeah, especially the lashes bother me. It just looks so cheap and campy, and IMO they don't suit her face at all most of the time. I don't understand why she always ends up using them over and over again. To me they're the staple of "hollywood" fakeness. 

But if she likes it, it's her own choice.

Yeah I thought the eyelashes were gone with BTWB. If she wants to be blonde, this look was so much better than how she looks now.

Lady+Gaga+Visits+Elvis+Duran+Z100+Mornin

I wanted more of this.

FreePalestine

Archived