Oh my god why doesn't she look like this more

Ascetic

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

:confused:

well woman are expected to look a certain way and when you don't, you're just classed as 'ugly' or 'weird', especially people like Gaga because they're under the scrutiny of the media more than the average person. 

I do love this look. Her eyes look gorgeous.

That's mostly why I love it, actually

She seems full of life, and looks like she has happiness in her eyes, not the usual bland look we get :(

Stefani328

That's mostly why I love it, actually

She seems full of life, and looks like she has happiness in her eyes, not the usual bland look we get :(

I just love the dark hair. Here for brunette Gaga. This is one of my favorite pics. She looks so tiny and young

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-a6_2KsIcL_w/UoOeVwOiQAI/AAAAAAABJyQ/rRUfEoRTrWA/s1600/tumblr_mw6b636EE31qa42jro1_500.jpg 

carrot stick

I love that look. I wish she would go to the Grammy's or some big awards to present, and everyone would be shocked and amazed at how pretty she is. Good promo.

Antichrist

well woman are expected to look a certain way and when you don't, you're just classed as 'ugly' or 'weird', especially people like Gaga because they're under the scrutiny of the media more than the average person. 

Which is just beyond sad imo. Putting a line in beauty which makes it suddenly 'ugly' for everyone is kinda messed up, isn't it.

Didymus

I agree, ascetic :giveup:

I'm still a little bit pressed because I really thought she was gonna rock this hair throughout the whole era :cry:

She does look great like that. She can be whoever she wants to be (physically), and still manages to slay us all with her looks.

I think this is when she debuted Volantis:

tumblr_mw2rl4AIqe1qjdybto1_500.jpg

I just love dark hair on her and when she actually has eyebrows and minimal makeup :giveup:

I still stand by my opinion that this is one of the most beautiful pictures of her ever taken. So natural, simple and candid.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Pop Muse Tumblr

she looked so good at ARTRAVE with her real hair out until she chucked on those ugly blonde wigs for the actual concert, then dyed it green and blonde again :(

Archived