💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kerli comments on Gaga's photo

blahblahblahhhh

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see nothing looks similar except the high heels unless she means the white look, & b---h gaga wear this type of sky heels since 2008 so lets not talk about who's copying who, & not to mention she's LADY GAGA which mean she can wear what ever she want whenever she want

"And everyone made fun of me for channeling the 90's." :laughga:nlhFBYE.jpg

rivingtonreject

KERLI BETTA QUIT

OF I WILL TURN IN MY STAN CARD..

PLZ KERLI, NEVER SHADE GAGA YOU SIMPLY CANNOT COMPARE

Why did she say this? Does Gaga get praise for that outfit? I hate to say this, but that's one ugly outfit.  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:

Any time Gaga looks remotely similar, you can bet Kerli's gonna point it out one way or another. 

Robotboy

those who think its fun to not know kerli.. no. the joke is on you because she's a flawless songwriter and artist. i can see why she is pressed she deserve more success :noparty:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Any time Gaga looks remotely similar, you can bet Kerli's gonna point it out one way or another. 

Well, I understand her. They both have a quirky style but Gaga is more relevant. Kerli has actually publicly apologised for ranting on the subject.  :)

MelbHawker

Who?

Kerli, I have no idea who you are, but women have been wearing all-white since the beginning of time. Grow up, b---h. x

Stefani328

Sorry but Gaga did it better :giggle:

I don't actually know who Kerli is tho

I don't either. Can someone fill me in :huh:  

Well, I understand her. They both have a quirky style but Gaga is more relevant. Kerli has actually publicly apologised for ranting on the subject.  :)

Yeah, I know, and I appreciated that... I just hoped it would have stopped there. I like her a lot, don't get me wrong, and I'm glad she's at least more respectful now, but it's getting really old to me.  :noparty:

Stefani328

those who think its fun to not know kerli.. no. the joke is on you because she's a flawless songwriter and artist. i can see why she is pressed she deserve more success :noparty:

I seriously don't know who she is, not joking  :noparty:

I don't either. Can someone fill me in :huh:  

You can Google search.  :derpga: She's one of the most successful pop artists from Estonia. 'From' 'cause she's barely here.  :sweat:

Archived